This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Kingbattery.co.uk

Kingbattery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kingbattery.co.uk also ranks 62nd among Laptop Batteries sites. The most common issues with Kingbattery.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kingbattery.co.uk?

“AVOID!”

Paul C.
1/19/13

AVOID! Ordered a supposedly genuine Sony Lithium Ion Laptop battery from this site. Despite the .co.uk address they are not based in UK. Battery was sent from China. When it wouldn't work I tried to return it but Royal Mail refused to ship it back to China. Apparently it is now illegal for a private individual to mail a lithium ion battery overseas. Since I can't send it back my claim for refund from PayPal was unsuccessful. I would not deal with this seller or the principal YAN YUN TONG or what seems to be a related site store4battery.org.uk ever again.

rogerd28
March 4th, 2013
The Website was easy to use but I only read the Testimonials after I had ordered. All very worrying.
paulc10
January 19th, 2013
mickl8
January 2nd, 2014
This is just plain theft. You get scammed by the .co.uk suffix and the "too good to be true" prices (yes, I know...) and you pay your money. And then.......

NOTHING. ZIP. NADA.

I ordered a Nikon battery on 18th November 2013. I have had no reply to emails sent to the company and there are no other contact details on their website.

KEEP WELL CLEAR. DO NOT USE. EVER.
davidw111
August 3rd, 2013
Ordered a Nikon battery. When it came, it was a non branded imitation. When I contacted the company, they said they would make a refund when I returned the product to them in China.

This is just a scam website. I fear to put whatever they sent me in my camera.

To buy from here is simply to throw your money away.
colling1
April 14th, 2012
I paid for what was advertised as a genuine Asus battery. A cheap lower power version arrived. I returned the item for a refund which I have never received. Unfortunately I was naive and did not return using a tracking system so Paypal cannot enforce repayment.
This is a bad Far East based company. Do not buy from them
neils27
July 23rd, 2013
I ordered what was described as a Genuine Makita Battery from a uk company. I seen other copy batteries cheaper but didnt want a copy. However a cheap copy battery turned up today. I wanted more but glad I only ordered one. I will never use this company again. AVOID AVOID
andres8
August 26th, 2011
From my experience, this is a fraudulent website that will take your money and you won't receive your item.

I spent £50 on a laptop battery a couple of months ago have received nothing! I was convincingly told lie after lie after lie as to why delivery was delayed and once it was clear I wasn't going to receive my item, it was too late to raise a PayPal complaint.

I hope this review will prevent someone from wasting their money like I did! AVOID!
gethine
March 22nd, 2011
Half my order never arrived and the part that arrived was faulty, they kept saying there was aproblem with the postage and I left it to late before making a claim on pay pal, stay away from BatteryKing.co.uk
richardm19
July 14th, 2011
THIS IS NOT A UK BASED COMPANY!!!!!

Ordered a genuine apple battery from them. What arrived was a damaged copy!

To return item you have to send back to China.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Kingbattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kingbattery.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.3
Have a question about Kingbattery.co.uk?