Review of KinderCare

Tel: 888-523-6765
care@kindercare.com

daniellec195
5/3/19

Do not take your child to the Kindercare in West Schaumburg, IL off of Bode road!!!! The teachers can not handle the amount of kids in their classes. They had to bring in "assistants" that look like they have no idea what they are doing. The center director is apparently highly educated and trained in special needs and kids with behavioral problems yet she can't handle a 3yearold!!!! Her "method" of a solution is sending a child home when they misbehave. She taught my child if he misbehaves he gets to go home!!!! Instead of fixing the issue she used her "education" to actually give my child issues then accused his home life to be the problem. The center director needs to be fired and never allowed to work with children again!

maried10
5/20/15

We had to withdraw our child from the kindergarten program( KinderCare Mundelein 695 S. IL Route 83, Illinois) because it is not accredited by the State of Illinois, and the director did not tell us the truth. She told us it was recognized, and the teacher would prepare our bilingual daughter, born after September for the first grade readiness test. The teacher never did it and was not aware of the test in our public school ( she is young and has no experience at all). She was not communicative. She did not reply my husband' s email or phone calls until we complain. She did not give us feedback about our bilingual child's progress until she had to take the readiness test. We complained more when the teacher gave us a poor report card written in pencil. There is no appreciation, not the teacher's signature and not our daughter's attendance. Awful, we paid a lot ( about 1400 dollars per month). Our daughter failed the test but the director did not care. She called me for the check!

clarew14
10/31/13

My dear baby is coming, i think he/she will love stuff here, wow~~

tinal12
5/27/13

good

stormyt
7/3/10

Kindercare is an OK center if your child is one who fits perfectly in the "box".
They are rather a warehouse for children, not a childcare center.
The employees are good people, and well intentioned but certainly not anything special.

heatherb
7/10/09

I have used 3 daycare centers since my baby was 2 years old and the first two were just horrible. I almost decided to stay home and quit my job because I couldn't find anyone I could trust. My friend suggested kindercare because at least those centers have to pass certain guidelines to be a part of kindercare. I decided to try them before I gave up on the entire daycare concept and I couldn't have been happier. I know every center is independently run, but our center is run by a great woman and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a daycare to at least check out their local kindercare.

Questions? Get answers from the KinderCare staff and other customers.

KinderCare?