This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Kily.ph

Kily.ph has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kily.ph also ranks 165th among Wholesale sites.

How would you rate Kily.ph?

“I love Kily.PH”

Charm K.
5/30/17

I love it that they offer dropshopping! Wherein a small online shop can start a business with zero - non capital needed. Just imagine, you can start a business without investing too much! And also they will shipped the product directly to your customer. No hassle on your end. You'll just sit back, relax, chat the their CSR, and earn money!

“THIEVES!!!”

Joyce C.
5/14/19

I am so disappointed! I have already cancelled my order but still they shipped out the item. I pay for it and to no bail, kulang yung items. The swimsuit that I needed the most is not in the parcel. There was a note stating that I will be able to have a refund but as I talk to a representative from Shopee they told me that it is impossible since the system shows that the order has been successfully cancelled. I have made a couple of research and have seen that it's not just me who has been a victim by this shop. Sinasadya nila yon so that they can have an easy money and walang deduction sa end ng Shopee(I know it because I used to work for LAZADA). You guys don't buy from KILY.PH they are a bunch of crocodiles! They will insist na tutulungan nila kayo but they won't! They are selfish and mukhang pera! Ebe of Shopee told me na walang message galing sa kanila with regards to the refund.

charmk
joycec67
May 14th, 2019
I am so disappointed!
claricev
May 30th, 2017
Kily.ph offers the most affordable item. They even give discounts for bulk orders. As customer, what could we ask for. It makes life easy and hassle free, having a pc and internet, you'll get what you want, just wait for a couple of days. then you'll have it. Truly an amazing shop.
erray
May 30th, 2017
Kily.ph offer a product with a variety of choices where you find your own style. They are also in trend when it comes to their item posted in website :)
danicaa
October 21st, 2016
Fast delivery and very nice customer service , sobrang baba nang price and the quality products

Questions? Get answers from the Kily.ph staff and other customers.

KILY.PH is an online wholesale shop and a direct supplier in Philippines offers a wide selection of products for Fashion items like, Men & Women Clothing, RTW, Bags & Wallets,Watches & Accessories, T-shirts, Clothes, Swimwear / Swimsuits, Footwears & S...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kily.ph?

Have a question about Kily.ph?