Kiddisave.co.uk

Kiddisave.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kiddisave.co.uk?

“This company claims next day delivery, couldn't be...”

Denise E.
9/22/13

This company claims next day delivery, couldn't be further from the truth. 6 days after my simple order of bottle teats, I received an email saying they had come across an issue with their payment screen, that it was now in hand but unfortunately the payment for my order did not go through on this occasion. And that I would have to reorder. I sent a response back and was told that actually the order was being processed. A couple of days later, I received a random box from them in the post containing a steriliser, completely different to what I ordered. I sent another email, and now it is several days later and still no sign of my order (and no response to a couple of my chase up emails). We have gone to buy them from a shop and I have asked for a full refund.

denisee3
September 22nd, 2013
This company claims next day delivery, couldn't be further from the truth.

Questions? Get answers from the Kiddisave.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kiddisave.co.uk?

Have a question about Kiddisave.co.uk?