kgbdeals

kgbdeals has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. kgbdeals also ranks 105th among Daily Deals sites.

How would you rate kgbdeals?

“Bought a restaurant deal from them”

Muneeza I.
4/25/14

Bought a restaurant deal from them. They took my money and did not send the voucher. Emailed several times, all I got was auto response emails. There is no contact number for them. They are thieves do not go near them or their parent company Ncrowd. Do not use them, they will take your money and leave you with no recourse.

muneezai
April 25th, 2014
lauraj23
June 18th, 2014
I booked some vouchers for a day out at Paradise Wildlife Park. My card was debited immediately, but when I received the links to the vouchers and tried to print them the links don't work!

I have tried looking for a phone number but can't find one. I have emailed them and all I get is some joker called Mary replying with 'I will reach out to KGB and let you know when they get back to me'. I'm not satisfied with a ridiculous holding email while they have my money!!! No apology from them at all! I then received an email from them with a case on it that wasn't even me, they had mistaken me for another Laura Jones! I know it's a common name but how can they mistake 2 completely different email addresses!

It's been going on since March, I am emailing them every day and will continue to do so until I get my money back. They just don't contact me at all. Such a rip off, I cannot believe that a company like this can run. So many negative reviews and they don't care that their own business will be slowly going down the drain. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
anthonyc47
June 17th, 2014
I bought a pack of razor blades from KGB's UK site. The blades were of very poor quality- it was like using a 2 week old Gillette blade. Company would not offer a refund- only a voucher. DO NOT USE this site.
martyns1
April 1st, 2013
The deals don't work!

Tried two and both failed. Managed to get my money back from one, hence the one star rating.

Don't touch this discount site with a Barge Pole!

Questions? Get answers from the kgbdeals staff and other customers.

We process visas from all over the world making the process as simple as it could be. Through our system, you can apply online for the India eVisa, China paper visa, visa to Kenya, Turkish eVisa, Australia ETA, Bahrain visa, Sri Lanka visa, Cambodia vi...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about kgbdeals?

Have a question about kgbdeals?