This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Keywholesaleoutlet.net

Keywholesaleoutlet.net

Keywholesaleoutlet.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Keywholesaleoutlet.net?

“Super quality and excellent polo shirts”

Tobias M.
10/11/13

Super quality and excellent polo shirts - when I showed my mother she couldn't believe it when I told her where it came from - "What? The internet? how could you trust a website you never used before?" :) I'm in florida and it arrived within the expected time frame. I have read one review said it is scam, I do not agree. Maybe it is about bad communication but my transaction was hassle free so I can't really comment on that. Also been aware of others (mainly from UK) complaining about unexpected delivery fees / taxes - but that's what happens when you don't read Delivery & Shipping and FAQs pages! Or check your own country's customs and taxes! (btw I didn't have to pay extra :) Yay Oz) All in all, great quality, arrived on time, would recommend to friends.

tobiasm14
October 11th, 2013

All in all, great quality, arrived on time, would recommend to friends.

Questions? Get answers from the Keywholesaleoutlet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keywholesaleoutlet.net?

Have a question about Keywholesaleoutlet.net?