This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Key Markets

Key Markets has a consumer rating of 2.1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Key Markets also ranks 111th among Stock Trading sites.

How would you rate Key Markets?

“SCAM”

Ian D.
2/26/20

Please avoid this company if you do not want to lose money. They will rip you off and force you to go take loan and pay me. They made me deposit more money and refused to grant withdrawals. They closed all my trades and account leaving me with nothing .I had to contact a financial cryptographer johnwhelan@ financier,com to help me recoup all my money back from them.

dorothyb164
July 6th, 2020
I have been scammed by Bitcoin/Binary scam investment company, From the beginning during Sept 2019 they pushed me to invest more and more money because they say the more money you invest the larger sum of money you can make which make sense to me. So up to oct 2019 I've made $25,678.000 ending 24 oct 2019. As soon as i was asking a withdrawal of money I've made out of trading they ignore me flat and they don't return your whatsapp. On Sunday 28th Oct a article appeared in the Rapport( newspaper in SA) that Wisebanc scam a woman out of R4million. Just after that I've tried to contact "Joseph Parker" at Wise banc but no answer. I was able to recover my funds with the help of an INTERNATIONAL REFUND AGENCY Mr Chris Elliot, feel to contact him via his email address: Chris Elliot 725 (@) Gmail . Com and he will guide you on effective steps to take and get your invested capital including your bonus back.
iand126
February 26th, 2020
wouterf7
September 8th, 2019
Broker Roger Pender promised me about 3 month to withdrawl my deposit of 42000 usd + profit about 35000 usd from bitcoin trade. Nothing happened. Talk,talk,talk. When I will get my money , I have to pay 12000 usd more as commission????? That's total scam. I think, you will not see anything of your money back. STAY AWAY FROM KEY-MARKETS
marthar166
December 27th, 2019
I opened a standard account with Belfx. After some 2 weeks of trading, they asked me for more investment, so I upped it to around 5K EUR as it was showing profits. All seemed to be going fine, so I invested another 15K EUR and a VIP account was opened. Most of the investments were transferred barring some profit which was left in the standard account for me to practice. I deposited another 5K EUR to make it to the Platinum account, however, it was never converted to Platinum on the pretext that all trades need to be closed and VIP account needs to be opened or have fresh invested amount of 25000 EUR, which looked logical and I also didn't insist.All these while I had withdrawn 100 EUR to check the withdrawal process. After trading for another month, I mentioned that I would like to withdraw my profit, the account started going in big negative. At that point of time, I was asked for more investment to save the account which I didn't do and the account was ultimately blown up. I was advise by my military colleague to contact a recovery team, which I made a contact with Mr Andrew Murray, his an expert on binary/forex/bitcoin and crypto currency recovery. Him and his team worked relentlessly to get my invested capital including my bonus refunded back to me. I was obligated to recommend him and his funds recovery strategy. Feel free to reach out to him if you are experiencing issues with your investment broker, via his email address: *******@gmail.com
And will guide you on steps to take and get your invested capital refunded back to you.
kellyh416
July 21st, 2019
Not a legitimate company. All accounts are demo accts, you do not need to invest real cash in a demo account . They manipulate the figures, ask you for more money and when you request a withdrawal it is refused. Website is constantly being taken down and renamed, they say tech issues. You communicate via "what's app" based in Marshall Islands. I had dealings with 2 of their operatives, both very shouty and rude, Emily Coleman aka the she devil and Satan aka Jason gilby. Please, only Invest with a bona fide regulated company. Please see through the realms of reviews on their websites, all written by their own people.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Key Markets staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Key Markets?

Have a question about Key Markets?