Kentlogs.co.uk

Kentlogs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kentlogs.co.uk?

“Tree removal”

Lynn P.
4/4/21

Trevor from Kent Logs contacted me the same day as I contacted Bark. He arranged to visit the next day, which he did. He gave us a quote for the job which we accepted and later in the day emailed us with a date he could do the job. We were really pleased with Bark's service and with Kent Logs so overall it was an excellent experience.

lynnp326
April 4th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Kentlogs.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kentlogs.co.uk?

Have a question about Kentlogs.co.uk?