This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Katespadenewyork.org

Katespadenewyork.org

Katespadenewyork.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Katespadenewyork.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Katespadenewyork.org?

“Payment through 3rd party”

Greg B.
9/12/13

Payment through 3rd party. Items are FAKE that I received and althought they advertise easy 60 day returns, I haven't encountered that. They want to refund 50% of paid amount and you keep the merchandise. I had no idea this was a knock-off I was buying!

gregb9
September 12th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Katespadenewyork.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Katespadenewyork.org?

Have a question about Katespadenewyork.org?