This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Katespadenewyork.org

Katespadenewyork.org

Katespadenewyork.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Katespadenewyork.org?

“Payment through 3rd party”

Greg B.
9/12/13

Payment through 3rd party. Items are FAKE that I received and althought they advertise easy 60 day returns, I haven't encountered that. They want to refund 50% of paid amount and you keep the merchandise. I had no idea this was a knock-off I was buying!

gregb9
September 12th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Katespadenewyork.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Katespadenewyork.org?

Have a question about Katespadenewyork.org?