This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Katastore.site

Katastore.site has a consumer rating of 1.1 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

No positive highlights yet

• I bought the Hand Sanitizer that everyone else is talking about.
  • Luckily my Credit Card refunded my money otherwise I'd be screwed too!
How would you rate Katastore.site?

“Scam!”

Maribel M.
4/3/20

ordered clorox wipes never received them. opened a case with paypal and seller sent a tracking number so paypal closed the case. i tracked package and it shows it was delivered to my city but i never received anything. i called ups to ask and the name and ship is different. this seller sends fake tracking#s showing delivered to same city you are in so then you cant file a claim with paypal. u will lose your money.

hand sanitizer (9) credit card (4) paypal (16)
maribelm29
April 3rd, 2020
triciam76
April 4th, 2020
I dont know how this guy does it but he can give a paypal a tracking number. It only shows the town and state. Not your address!!!! Mine says delivered in carport. I DONT HAVE A CARPORT. WHAT A LOSER. Scamming ppl during a pandemic . God watches all.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

ginas286
March 19th, 2020
Ordered sanitizer, thought it was ok since it went through PayPal but when I go look up the site again to check my order I get. "Site cannot he reached sites domain and IP address not found. SCAM!!!!!
bk155
April 3rd, 2020
I agree with each person I also order and never received items out of $30.00 and PayPal denied my claim since this ass hole has a delivery left at from door receipt. I hope him and his family get what's coming to them during these trouble times taking advantage of people.
bytef
March 16th, 2020
This site is bogus. They are trying to capitalize on the corona virus panic.
Please do not buy anything from this site.
Couple of points,
1. The actual company address on their site is an elementary school address
2. The phone number on their site is unreachable.

When i placed an order. I got an order number of >7000. That means this site has already fooled more than 7000 ppl.
erikas130
April 5th, 2020
bought 2, 4 packs of purely hand sanitizer off of zerostore.site. Same owner Nguyen Duy Toan that I got the PayPal email from. like others no confirmation email. I reached out via email to the name on the invoice and on the website. with no response. opened a dispute with PayPal. he provided a fake UPS tracking. even found a site that showed it was a fake tracking. uploaded to my case and PayPal ruled against me because he provided a fake tracking. now trying to dispute through my credit card. STAY AWAY! I am so mad. low life scum bag!
bobj307
April 9th, 2020
DO NOT BUY HERE ! Thieves will steal your PayPal Password on a BOGUS Pay Screen !!!! Undue charges on PayPal after purchase here. This is the ONLY Site that I gave my PayPal information in the past year and now reoccurring charges are coming up on PayPal. I bought the Hand Sanitizer that everyone else is talking about. If you used a Credit Card or PayPal watch your statements and go back and LQQK.
toddb292
April 19th, 2020
This $#*! also ran the Tadastore.com and was pulling the same scam! Anything with this $#*! Sucker Nguyen Duy Toan name on it is a Fraud!! PayPal is a $#*!ing Scam too! I already filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney Generals office! Luckily my Credit Card refunded my money otherwise I'd be screwed too!
annaw309
April 1st, 2020
Seller's Name: NGUYEN DUY TOAN
Email used on Paypal: *******@gmail.com
Made an order online and paid through PayPal. Never received the package. Contacted the seller several times and got no response. Had to file a dispute with PayPal. PayPal contacted the seller who in return sent a fake UPS tracking number. I contacted UPS and was told the package wasn't addressed to my name or my address. Since PayPal saw the delivery notice was to the same city and state, they closed my dispute case. Stay away from the seller. This site has been closed, but s/he may use other site to trick people.
leathae
April 2nd, 2020
Order Hand sanitizer, March 12, silver stated shipped in 24hrs, its 3 wwwks later and No product, and now no money. PayPal making it difficult to get refunds as well.
sus25
April 15th, 2020
I ordered hand sanitizer from katasstore.site but I cannot contact the seller. today I see my email PayPal sent tracking number for me delivered already but I can't see my package in my dock.
lindab1230
April 16th, 2020
Total scam, product never received. Got a refund from PayPal at least. I too got a UPS Tracking Number, claiming overnight Saturday delivery. LOL - that would have cost ten times what I ordered. Such a joke, and a total scam.
robah
March 21st, 2020
I ordered hand sanitizer and never even received a email confirmation which threw up a red flag..tried to cancel it through PayPal and they already got my money.. please help me out how to get back my money.
landalh
April 17th, 2020
Don't be fooled by this site or NGUYEN DUY TOAN. You won't get toilet paper or Clorox wipes or anything else you're ordering.
kathleens545
March 20th, 2020
I ordered something and never even received a email confirmation which threw up a red flag..tried to cancel it through PayPal and they already charged me..so now I have a dispute through PayPal.
biliim
March 21st, 2020
This is a scam website that claimed they had Germ X inventory. The website is KATA.site. The website no longer exists. Please help me get my money back. The website has already been reported to the BBB.

Item(s) not received
Germ-X Moisturizing Original Hand Sanitizer 30 Oz (1)
liubova
April 1st, 2020
Fraud site. I also paid for a hand sanitizer. I didn't even receive a confirmation email. I did the payment through PAY PAL. After reading the reviews of other buyers, I realized that PAY PAL does not help to return the money. I wrote an e-mail to the seller (the recipient of the money through PAY PAL- NGUYEN DUY TOAN) - the letter was not delivered: "DNS Error: 615466 DNS type 'mx' lookup of katastore.site responded with code SERVER FILE"
Site unavailable.
lawrencel315
May 1st, 2020
Ordered PURELL Hand Sanitizer; it never arrived; filed dispute with PayPal; they rejected claim simply because a UPS Tracking Number and info was provided! Have filed claim with UPS and my credit card.
tinap193
April 7th, 2020
Purchased hand sanitizer. Gave a tracking number and e mail address.I tried to contact them it was a bogus email address. So I reported them to Paypal thank goodness I received my money back. YOU WILL WEEP WHAT YOU SOW.MEANING IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU!!!!
randig18
April 12th, 2020
Same story as everyone else - email, website & shipping (tracking) are all BS
PayPal is not helpful & complacent. I'm reporting PayPal & the scammers to The FBI, BBB & planning your write a review on every online site.
I provided proof to Paypal & they still did absolutely nothing. Their policy protects criminals because they are simply to lazy to do a simple search - UPS tracking & match it to my account information. Kata website- fraudulent

Because it was in stock, but it was a fraud. Didn't receive product, no answer from company and tracking numbers are fake. says it was delivered to my city but never received.

By Erika S.