Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center

Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center

www.kaplanuniversity.edu

Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center also ranks 361st among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center?

“Kaplan will steal your work and your money, you will get a crappy education.”

Shane H.
2/23/15

I went to Kaplan University for a Masters in Information Technology. The University and Professors stole my work and claimed it as their own. When I asked just to acknowledge my work with my name on it, they refused. Stay clear of this University. You will regret it! Besides stealing my work, the education is worthless. Your degree is about as good as toilet paper. Its about on a 7th grade level.

shaneh29
February 23rd, 2015

jacobc3
March 24th, 2011
I went to kaplan college to study for the GMAT and guess what, they told me to instead try just doing their kaplan online degree. What they don't think I can get in to a real MBA program? Crazy they are now in the business of giving people degrees as well as training them to pass the test. It is almost as if you fail the GMAT after taking the kaplan course, you can then just apply to the kaplan business school. Seems wrong to me.

Questions? Get answers from the Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center staff and other customers.

Purdue Global is an accredited university that offers a variety of on-campus and online degree programs. Learn about degrees available at Purdue Global.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center?

Have a question about Kaplan University, Rockville Learning Center?