Kaner

Kaner has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kaner also ranks 37th among Indian Clothing sites.

How would you rate Kaner?

“Best Online Store for Women's Clothing”

Alina R.
7/14/18

Kaner, a great online store for women. Perfect designs, stitching, fabric used to make KURTIS I am yet to see such perfection of work at single place. Certainly KANER can do all this & that too at very competitive price.

mukkup
November 11th, 2018
It was first time for me.my experience with kaner is magic filled.i loved my kurtaset. thanks Sonal.
alinar14
July 14th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Kaner staff and other customers.

Kaner is a leading manufacturer, wholesale and retailer of Cotton Kurtis, Hand Block Printed Kurtis, Kurta Sets, Dresses, Unstitched Salwar Suits from Jaipur Rajasthan.
Kaner is about bringing the world a little closer together. We discover the best designs from artisans and craftsmen from all over India, and deliver them at exceptional value to our member. Kaner has become the first choice of customers looking for Women Ethnic wear for all occasions. We offer quality & convenient factory finished sewing services for women. Kurtas, Salwar Suits & Trousers stitched to perfection.

Business History

We are manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of Cotton, Chanderi, Silk and all other types of Kurties, Salwar Suits, Skirts And Toppers etc. We particularly specialize in bagru and sanganeri print cotton fabric. We wish to offer to our valued customers the best of designs , quality and perfect fitting in our garments.

sonalk4
Sonal K.
Owner / Executive
I am a (female) fashion designer. I create unique dresses, for all occasions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaner?

Have a question about Kaner?