Review of Kameleo

Kameleo reviews

1 star

alcidesc1
8/11/19

Kameleo is a great program that gives me all I need when it comes to anonymity. With its simple interfaces, it offers a wide variety of settings to play around with. You don't need to know programming. All in all, I love it.

quinnz3
8/11/19

After trying many variants of anonymizing software, I find Kameleo the most suitable product. Kameleo does its job very well and has a very neat and easy to use interface. Altogether I received high-quality software that is easy to use and does not require any knowledge of programming.

simonb174
8/10/19

Kameleo team did an excellent job to create such a high-quality product. Kameleo allows its users to control the information that is received by the data collecting software. It is easy to use and does not require you to know programming. Using this tool, you can make your online presence much safer.

davec345
8/10/19

Working as a freelancer, I frequently need multiple accounts on websites. A few years ago, you needed just a simple proxy to make these profiles, but now it is not enough. In short, what you need is Kameleo when you want to farm user profiles.

jamieb312
8/8/19

Kameleo is amazing software! It provided me with all the tools I needed to keep my browsing behavior secure and anonymous. Easy to use and for a low price.

alexandrad55
8/7/19

Working in Digital Marketing, I needed to maintain multiple social network accounts. Sadly the job comes with the need to perform lots of verifications and security checks on websites, which is annoying, and occasionally time-consuming. Kameleo helped me a lot in my work, saving lots of time spent on verification and recreation of the blocked accounts.

danield388
8/6/19

Kameleo is the most affordable solution in this niche, and they provide excellent customer service.
User interfaces are well-designed and straightforward. In terms of functionality, this solution has everything I need to use multiple accounts and overrun browser fingerprints.

sylviam149
8/5/19

I hold a pull of accounts on social networks and Google to sign for different petitions and other marketing purposes. Using other similar tools, I lost a lot of accounts and constantly received verification notifications on Fb.
When I switched to using Kameleo, this stuff has stopped. I can state that Kameleo can mask my browser information more naturally. They also allow to disable Selenium driver, and you see CAPTCHAs less often.

Kameleo is a legit company that provided me with a great product I use daily in my work.

By Alexandra D.

Very easy. Takes round hour to respond and it works 24/7

By Quinn Z.

Questions? Get answers from the Kameleo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Kameleo