Kameleo

Kameleo has a consumer rating of 4.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kameleo also ranks 4th among Online Security sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Kameleo?

“Great tool for organic content seeding”

Sylvia M.
8/5/19

I hold a pull of accounts on social networks and Google to sign for different petitions and other marketing purposes. Using other similar tools, I lost a lot of accounts and constantly received verification notifications on Fb. When I switched to using Kameleo, this stuff has stopped. I can state that Kameleo can mask my browser information more naturally. They also allow to disable Selenium driver, and you see CAPTCHAs less often.

“Amazing software but worst customer service”

Praful S.
1/28/20

I recently bought this software and it's worked great. But now I am facing login in trouble from last 3 days. And sent them several in last 3 days. But they are too lazy and don't respond on time. Also, they are unable to resolve my issue even after 3 days. Finally, I asked for refund but still no response.

sylviam149
August 5th, 2019
prafuls1
January 28th, 2020
otoo
September 19th, 2020
I am using kameleo for 3 weeks and have multiple issues, none of them have been solved, they have the worst customer service in the world. Waiting for an answer from them for more than a week. Although they say 72 hours is a max waiting time.
dictatort
November 22nd, 2019
I am really happy i can finally stop paying for other services and use only kameleo! Intuitive user experience and best canvas spoofing
jamieb312
August 8th, 2019
Kameleo is amazing software! It provided me with all the tools I needed to keep my browsing behavior secure and anonymous. Easy to use and for a low price.
simonb174
August 10th, 2019
Kameleo team did an excellent job to create such a high-quality product. Kameleo allows its users to control the information that is received by the data collecting software. It is easy to use and does not require you to know programming. Using this tool, you can make your online presence much safer.
alexandrad55
August 7th, 2019
Working in Digital Marketing, I needed to maintain multiple social network accounts. Sadly the job comes with the need to perform lots of verifications and security checks on websites, which is annoying, and occasionally time-consuming. Kameleo helped me a lot in my work, saving lots of time spent on verification and recreation of the blocked accounts.
danield388
August 6th, 2019
Kameleo is the most affordable solution in this niche, and they provide excellent customer service.
User interfaces are well-designed and straightforward. In terms of functionality, this solution has everything I need to use multiple accounts and overrun browser fingerprints.
alcidesc1
August 11th, 2019
Kameleo is a great program that gives me all I need when it comes to anonymity. With its simple interfaces, it offers a wide variety of settings to play around with. You don't need to know programming. All in all, I love it.
davec345
August 10th, 2019
Working as a freelancer, I frequently need multiple accounts on websites. A few years ago, you needed just a simple proxy to make these profiles, but now it is not enough. In short, what you need is Kameleo when you want to farm user profiles.
quinnz3
August 11th, 2019
After trying many variants of anonymizing software, I find Kameleo the most suitable product. Kameleo does its job very well and has a very neat and easy to use interface. Altogether I received high-quality software that is easy to use and does not require any knowledge of programming.

Kameleo is a legit company that provided me with a great product I use daily in my work.

By Alexandra D.

Very easy. Takes round hour to respond and it works 24/7

By Quinn Z.

That's just a go-for solution if you want to safeguard your online privacy. Your success may depend on other factors.

By Edward P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kameleo staff and other customers.

annas414
Anna S.
Content Marketer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kameleo?

Have a question about Kameleo?