Justintimewatches.it

Justintimewatches.it has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Justintimewatches.it are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Justintimewatches.it?

“Very rude dealer who could not care less about customer service - or their own reputation!!”

Swee Q.
7/10/19

I have bought numerous high end watches from Chrono24 sellers. Yesterday, I bought (and paid IMMEDIATELY) - at full price without asking for any discount - a Rolex 16710 full set from Just In Time Watches di Claudio Tassinari, a dealer on Chrono24. As usual, I asked for a few pictures of the certificate and lug ends revealing the serial number and another identifier for my record. Other dealers happily provide these. This seller, however, brusquely replied clearly signalling his displeasure with my request and ended his message with "... If you are not satisfied I ask you to cancel the order because I have other interested customers". When I replied that I did not appreciate his aggressive tone, he cancelled the order. This is obviously an arrogant seller who has no idea (or interest in) what customer service is about. No doubt to him, the world would be great if not for customers. In today's increasingly competitive world where differentiation by products (e.g. watches which are commodities) is not sustainable, service is always key. I hope that the market show him to his peril the truth of this. PS: Just in Time Watches is accredited as a Chrono24 Trusted Seller - which proves that all it takes to qualify is to sell watches - with no consideration of service quality. I, of course, lodged a complaint with Chrono24 but it remains to be seen whether anything will come of it..

sweeq
July 10th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Justintimewatches.it staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Justintimewatches.it?

Have a question about Justintimewatches.it?