Justhack.net

Justhack.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Justhack.net?

“This is a pure scam site run by a guy named HABBA,...”

Hank C.
10/15/14

This is a pure scam site run by a guy named HABBA, he fakes being the escrow guy but once you give him money you can not get back on the site to defend yourself and he will act as the buyer who never gets his goods. Habba will say he did. I was able to get back on by tricking him going via Tor and saw all the post written for me that I didn't do, and must be the same with all the others. I have reported them to the FBI, FTC and a few other warning sites for scams. This is a bad one, don't trust him and tell HABBA that his customers say he's a crook, he will ban you!

hankc13
October 15th, 2014

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything big or small and all the posts in the escrow forum are all fakes, written by HABBA. That is after you give your money and are waiting for a tracking number. That's when you will be banned by your ip and your thread will be taken over by this HABBA crook.

Questions? Get answers from the Justhack.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Justhack.net?

Have a question about Justhack.net?