Justflowers.co

Justflowers.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Justflowers.co?

“Shocked and disappointed customer”

Katherine D.
9/4/20

This ordeal took place between August 30 through September 3,2020 The one picture is what is offered on line to order. The other 2 pictures is what was delivered. Looks thrown together. These were sympathy flowers to acknowledge a tremendous loss to the family. The flowers also were to be used for a service. I expressed my disappointment and stated that this was not acceptable, it did not reflect what I ordered. In addition the order was not fulfilled when ordered, i accepted the delivery issue. The flowers were order early Sunday morning on line, Tuesday morning is when the order went in and was delivered Tuesday evening approximately 6:00 PM. A lot of dialog has taken place between myself and Just Flowers They offered a $25.00 credit I refused it. It is not about the money it is about the service. You trust a company to to provide a quality product that is offered. Apparently the florist and Just Flowers view this product that was delivered as acceptable they said it has the flowers in the arrangement with extra greenly and that should satisfy me as the customer, it met their criteria and as a customer I should be satisfied with that. I realize the best of the best have bad days, we all do. But when your hand is called on it, own up to it. My question to Just Flowers was would you have accepted this order to express your loss to the family? Which arrangement would you pick to express your feelings? The first picture or the next two pictures? Using a service to take care of sendings flowers is designed to take the pressure off, in this case it added so much stress. Ordering a simple vase of flowers should be very Complicated. There was so much unnecessary time spent and dialog that took place over this mess. It is important to let the public know your experience as a consumer so they can make an informed decision.

katherined224
September 4th, 2020
This ordeal took place between August 30 through September 3,2020

I thought I had selected a company with a similar name afterwards I thought they are a professional company everything should be fine.

By Katherine D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Justflowers.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Justflowers.co?

Have a question about Justflowers.co?