Justfab.se

Justfab.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Justfab.se?

“Spam website”

Liljana L.
2/24/19

Don't buy anything from this company!!! Without my knowledge, I have been charged for some vip membership 399 sek. When I called them, they said to me that I can order something from their website for that money and that order has never come. When I contacted justfab again, the answer was that my order was canceled by me and that Im not charged for that. I have tried to explain..but the same answer! So...stay away from this spam website!

liljanal
February 24th, 2019
ivyt14
Ivy T.
Hello Liljana,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Best,
Ivy

Questions? Get answers from the Justfab.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Justfab.se?

Have a question about Justfab.se?