Justfab.dk

Justfab.dk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Justfab.dk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Justfab.dk?

“Impossible to contact”

Natalia G.
12/14/18

I ordered once from them when I lived outside of my home country. It automatically opened a VIP account for me, which I was aware of, and as long as I lived there it was fine - I was actually looking at the new styles, but most of the times skipped the month. The problem occurred when I left that country. I could not cancel my membership via live chat, e-mail, nothing. No one was ever available, no one ever responded to me. I didn't want to pay a crazy amount of money for the phone call abroad and so I decided I'll just skip the month until I have some kind of a solution to this issue. So I did. Bare in mind I do not live in that country for over a year. This month money was taken from my account, although my card expired - they took money from my card in another country! I did not skip the month because I did not receive the usual reminder e-mail. So, now I have useless credit, because I can't even have stuff delivered to where I live. I would like a full refund - if anyone from JF's customer service is reading this, please contact me.

nataliag28
December 14th, 2018
ivyt14
Ivy T.
Hello Natalia,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Best,
Ivy

Questions? Get answers from the Justfab.dk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Justfab.dk?

Have a question about Justfab.dk?