Jump4love.co

Jump4love.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Jump4love.co?

“A bizarre experience!”

David L.
8/7/18

Jump 4 love website is mind-boggling! So many gorgeous women seemingly vying for your attention at a dog eat dog pace... and yet, much to many guys' chagrin, a real letdown. The inbox for mail from these gals that I have bursts at the seams (as it were!), and quite a few of the clientele relentlessly pursue a "chat request" with also reckless abandon. One individual, who shall remain nameless, must've tried over 15 times to rope me into such a situation. If that doesn't work, I get a short, curtly worded letter, thusly: WHAT? I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?, or some other such drivel. Sorry girls, no guilt trip on my part! I am getting highly disenchanted with these beautiful but high maintenance temperamentals... of course, there's a goodly proportion of ordinary hopefuls deluging me with promises of undying devotion, meals on time, clean socks, and more sex than I can stand. It's all b s, guys, can prove costly on both monetary and emotional planes. Look, if you must: just be level headed!

davidl1002
August 7th, 2018

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jump4love.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jump4love.co?

Have a question about Jump4love.co?