Juice From The Raw reviews

orders@juicefromtheraw.com

dorciz
Dorci Z.
3/30/19

I found Juice from the Raw through Hroupon and gave them a try. I've been juicing for over 15 years and their combinations are some of the best I've tried! Very pleasing taste, arrived super fast & still frozen and tastes great once thawed. You can't go wrong with these juices!

candyg20
candy g.
3/30/19

They need to tell you in Groupon App when you buy that it will cost half the price of product to ship it. I would not have bought it if I new it would be $30 to ship.

diamondt8
Diamond T.
3/30/19

So far I am pleased with the order process. I hope that everything continues to be great with you all.

susanh701
Susan H.
3/30/19

Super easy to order. I really enjoyed the learn section. Maybe more information on the Choi es ofnonhresiwmts?

lawrencew132
Lawrence W.
3/29/19

Kelly Malone of Juice From Raw is one of the best customer serviceI people I have deal with. I had a trouble with the delivery service. But as soon as they found out, second package was sent to me without hesitation. This is a good place to start for first-time Juicers...

sherikas
Sherika S.
3/29/19

All the juices tasted delicious. I lost 6lbs in 3 days. I feel it's a bit pricey but cheaper than other companies as I am trying them all out that deliver to my area. So far Juice from the Raw takes the lead. I will order again in the future.

sarahs740
3/29/19

I’m annoyed that I can’t combine my shipping and pay one shipping rate. I feel the Groupon is a joke. If I just go to the site, I pay the exact same price because I get free shipping.

sarahs741
3/29/19

Groupon is pointless as it equals the same price because you are charging me 30 bucks for shipping...actually 90 bucks for shipping as I have 3 orders. Not very happy.

sarahs742
3/29/19

So far I’m annoyed. I purchased on Groupon believing I was getting a deal but if I just purchased straight from the website, it’s the same deal because the are charging me $30 for shipping. I bought three so they are charging me separately and now it’s $90 for SHIPPING! Not happy!

sobeidap
Sobeida P.

I ordered a 3 days juice with probiotics on Tuesday night and for some
Reason my order got lost. Today is Friday and I just realized I was never charged and that ny order dissaperar =\

davidk820
David K.
3/29/19

Why would you offer a groupon with $30 shipping!?! Im paying more than the offer because I could have gotten free shipping with your available DELIVERME code!! Unreal!!!

davidk821
David K.
3/29/19

It costs more using the Groupon than it would ordering from your website when you factor in shipping so it was pointless to go through this avenue for a “deal”. I regretted it as soon as I purchased it. Will never buy your products again!

lawrencew49
Lawrence W.
3/29/19

My shopping experience have been excellent. We had a little hiccup on a delivery service, but it was taken care of as soon as it they became aware of it.

lilliank26
Lillian K.
3/29/19

Used a groupon, not actually a deal since you have to pay $30 for shipping, wish I had seen that before, wouldn't have bought.

jeremya63
Jeremy A.
3/29/19

Not a real bargain. Bought through Groupon but must pay $30 shipping. There went all the saving! Don’t be fooled.

rebeccag178
Rebecca G.
3/29/19

I wish there was a way that we could return the bottles/shipping boxes for reuse. I enjoy the ease of having juice ready to go, but think that I can juice myself and not add to the over accumulation of waste.

aishaw9
Aisha W.
3/29/19

Feels a bit expensive but I’m looking forward to seeing if this helps my husband and with a much needed jumpstart to healthier eating habits

jenniferh795
JENNIFER H.
3/29/19

I used a groupon and was not able to qualify for the free shipping. It cost just as much as just going directly on the site and getting the free shipping. Not much of a deal at all, disappointing!

soniak36
SONIA K.
3/28/19

Easy to process, fast shipping. Today's my first day of cleanse so I tried the detox green (not sweet) but I'm ready for my journey. I'll leave another review regarding my 3 cleanse

bethanieg3
Bethanie G.
3/28/19

I am excited to start after reading the great reviews! I wish there was a way to get my juice sooner though.. is there?

alexandrab95
Alexandra B.
3/28/19

Bought 1 Groupon for 2 and I have to buy 2 separate cleanse to apply each vouchers instead of having one voucher

ferdinandoc1
FERDINANDO C.
3/28/19

this is my third time ordering from Juice from the RAW. I really love the products and I have been feeling amazing.

tinad158
Tina D.
3/28/19

Easy shopping. Normally I get next day delivery but this time the earliest delivery is 6 days from now. That’s the only bummer.

emilyt104
Emily T.
3/27/19

shipping a little delayed but good product, would be great if there were more days for the cleanse to be delivered during

vasanaa
Vasana A.
3/27/19

Only think I didn’t understand is I got a coupon two for 179 and free shipping with it but the bill came out more can you take a look at that thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?