Juice From The Raw reviews

Tel: (888)-461-0818

evas105
Eva S.
2/15/19

I would buy it more often if it was cheaper. I propose that you offer a monthly or quarterly juice cleanse package with cheaper pricing

michellej164
Michelle J.
2/15/19

I had a GREAT experience. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't take advantage of the free delivery but overall; I was VERY satisfied. The juices taste GREAT & I feel like I have more energy since I started the cleanse. My body is responding to the healthy intake.

Thank you!

jenn34
Jen N.
2/15/19

Quality product with great variation in flavors. Great packaging and delivery system to keep everything frozen until you're ready to drink it. Makes me feel healthier and keeps me on track with getting in all my fruits, vegetables and vitamins.

kristinn27
Kristin N.
2/15/19

I thought I would have an option for free shipping using DeliverMe code butvtgere was no option to enter that.

xiomarag6
Xiomara G.
2/15/19

Used voucher from Groupon. Came OT to the same price (no actual savings) just more loops to jump through.

maggiem154
Maggie M.
2/15/19

The mobile version of your website is not user friendly. I had a discount code from Groupon and it was very difficult to find where to input that information. It was hidden and required the knowledge to click the cart image where it says "show order summary". The fact that this was hidden felt deceptive. It was not intuitive. It forced me to open my laptop and fulfill the purchase there. Only on the laptop is this discount code input box easily visible. More and more people are moving towards purchasing items on their mobile devices. I highly advise some UX designers take a look at your mobile site and try to strategize ways for an easier conversion.

heatherk146
Heather K.
2/14/19

Quick and easy. The only thing I had trouble finding at first was 'my account', as the navigation for it it's too clear.

karenb769
Karen B.
2/14/19

I didn’t realize that after my initial “purchase” from the Groupon site, that I would have to go in & use the redemption code, etc to complete the purchase. But, once I figured it out it wasn’t difficult.

shannont74
Shannon T.
2/14/19

The Groupon title of the product was not the same as the title of the product on the website, so I had to click around to figure out which one it was.

garyj66
Gary J.
2/13/19

Web page nicely done with explanation of each juice. Free shipping allowed to shop online rather than locally. Thanks for juice details. Helped a lot.

meaganh11
Meagan H.
2/13/19

This is my 2nd time buying and I love that you can pick your delivery date and get detailed instructions for use right on the site.

shellyh57
Shelly H.
2/12/19

Great product and delicious. This was my second time ordering from this company and I was not disappointed! I will be a repeat customer!

dennism415
Dennis M.
2/12/19

Easy to navigate and clean website, fast checkout, paypal option for payment, SUPER FAST shipping, convenient bottles, Delicious and filling juices, great ingredients = Extremely happy and satisfied customer.

Ordering my second batch right now and telling all my friends about Juice from the Raw!

katrinam73
Katrina M.
2/11/19

Super easy website to navigate with good information about each product! Love how natural everything is as well as being vegan friendly.

kristyh43
Kristy H.
2/11/19

I bought the groupon and it said nothing about a $30 shipping fee. Very disappointing to not have that explicitly clear from the beginning

philomenaw1
Philomena W.
2/10/19

I just wish I could be able to customize my order, allergic to cashew nuts, wish I could change those cashew nuts juice to something else

johna1219
John A.
2/10/19

I purchased my cleanse on Groupon. I think it deceiving that you offer the cleanse at lower rate but then do not allow the free shipping coupon to be applied since I purchased on Groupon. Bad customer service.

davidm1864
David M.
2/10/19

Hello - Why after using a GROUPON code can I not also benefit from the free delivery code (DeliverMe)?? This makes no sense - the GROUPON code is NOT another discount, it is a code for actual payment that I have already completed.

crystalv180
Crystal V.
2/9/19

You should put in the fine print the customer will still have to pay for shipping. This is misleading. But I'm going to try it since I paid for it.

gwenh42
Gwen H.
2/9/19

This is my second 3 day juice cleanse purchase, I was excited because I found a groupon deal that was $30 off but not so excited that when I did my purchase I had to pay $30 shipping since it was the groupon deal. It was a total waste of time getting this deal!

hollyh180
holly h.
2/8/19

I'm enjoying this cleanse. It's amazing how much time is freed up by not thinking about food. I am actually finding it difficult to drink all 6 juices each day. My only wish is for a lower sugar option. The detox greens are even a little too sweet for me.

normac60
Norma C.
2/8/19

So far , I'm loving the juices ! Received my order within 2 days. Easy instructions. Def recommending this to anyone who wants to detox!

monicah53
Monica H.
2/8/19

Would like more info on who should buy which juice cleanse depending on current diet and healthy lifestyle.

zijadab
ZIJADA B.
2/8/19

I really don't see any discount from buying it on groupon. Your shipping is 30 dollars and codes cannot be combined.

petriaj
Petria J.
2/7/19

My order came really fast! I can't really tell you what the results are going to be like because this my first day using it.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?