Juice From The Raw reviews

orders@juicefromtheraw.com

melanief65
Melanie F.
4/5/19

Why on earth would I buy the Groupon for $79 and then pay $29.99 for your shipping!? That makes no sense... so I spent $29 more because I could have purchased directly from you and paid $0 shipping with promo code. Seems unethical to me.

charlotteg80
Charlotte G.
4/5/19

Great! I loved that labels were put on juices so I knew which ones were for beginners and the advanced level.

christinah203
Christina H.
4/5/19

Very detailed and user friendly! I had all the information I needed. Much better than other juice sites I’ve used in the past. Thank you.

lisah487
Lisa H.
4/4/19

I started using the juices for a quick cleanse, but found that I enjoyed them so much I now order to have a daily veggie intake. I simply do not like veggies and I will never juice. I have a juicer too but keeping all the ingredients on-hand turned out to be throwing out greens as I got too busy. Grabbing a juice while it might seem more expensive, was what I needed. I will probably buy an 18 pack every 2 weeks and it's well worth it!

anonymousv393
anonymous V.
4/4/19

It was great. Order came on the day I wanted it to come. All drinks were still completely frozen when i opened the package.

veronicab97
Veronica B.
4/4/19

Loved the fast turn around as well as the packaging and the juice flavors - the coconut could be improved.

jayneq1
Jayne Q.
4/4/19

Easy to use website, quick delivery options and delicious juice, great customer service- got right back to me when I had a question.

youngy6
young Y.
4/3/19

I have never juiced before but my friend recommended highly juice from the raw. The juices are amazingly delicious. I feel so cleaner and better. Also, I go to the bathroom very well.

ashleew14
Ashlee W.
4/3/19

Costumer service very friendly and helpful. 4 stars because I have not tried product yet. Waiting on my order.

fanshelysh
Fanshelys H.
4/3/19

This was a very helpful website and very informative and user friendly. I’m hoping that the straightforward information truly helps me being that I’ve struggled with other cleanses because it allows me to eat and it becomes stressful to select healthy foods and prep meals that coordinate with the cleanse

daniels817
Daniel S.
4/3/19

Good the stuff is great. The only thing that kind of stunk is not being able to use the free delivery code. Kind of defeated the purpose of using Groupon.

laquanac
LAQUANA C.
4/3/19

I was very disappointed in the shipping fee, i feel it’s very high and I probably wouldn’t have purchased if I knew it was $30!!

theresar90
Theresa R.
4/3/19

So far, it was easy and efficient. No hiccups or clitches. This is only a partial review and cannot be taken in its entirety until the transaction has come full circle.

robynn17
Robyn N.
4/2/19

Love doing this detox!! Even convinced my co workers @ total body therapy and wellness -to get involved !!

diorc1
Dior C.
4/2/19

I purchased a Groupon and it is misleading regarding the price of shipping. Especially when you are having a free shipping offer however you cannot combine. Very disappointed.

robertc1284
Robert C.
4/2/19

Ordered a Groupon for 69$. Had to pay 30$ for shipping. Not happy. I don’t see the point of the groupon. It’s 99$ with free shipping on your website.

traciec16
Tracie C.
4/1/19

I LOVE Juice from the Raw! Longtime customer, and always very satisfied with the products and delivery!

shamariah
Shamaria H.
4/1/19

Pretty simple. Curious to know why the soups dont ship with the juices. And how much longer will they take to arrive?

naturalj1
Natural J.
3/31/19

Very fast and easy. Excellent customer service. I had a question and a question and received a response in about 15 mins.

deborahh291
Deborah H.
3/31/19

I am looking forward to trying this product. The website was very informative and I was able to speak to someone on Friday that was very helpful and knowledgeable. I am excited to get back on a healthy journey and get back to a consistent healthy lifestyle change.

aarony17
Aaron Y.
3/31/19

I bought this cleanse for my son, but he has but allergy. Can the cashew one be substituted? Thanks!

agnieszkak17
Agnieszka K.
3/31/19

The name from the groupon was different from the name on the website and I do if I ordered the right juice. Also there was a free shipping code but it won't let you use it with the groupon so you pay the same price. Seems underhanded.

joanng52
Joann G.
3/31/19

Everything was explained well...I'm excited to give this a try and then let my friends know about it!

rachelb289
Rachel B.
3/31/19

I feel like you get the same deal off Groupon as you do with the free shipping not sure why both are an option.

stephanies573
Stephanie S.
3/31/19

Website is a lil confusing but manageable to get where u need. Sad I can't take advantage of free shipping as I did pay for a fee to purchase it. So really it's not like groupon save u any money like u were anticipating.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?