Juice From The Raw reviews

jocelyni1
Jocelyn I.
12/10/18

This is the third time that I have done a cleanse from Juice From The Raw. I love the flavor of the juices, and I love how clean and rejuvenated they make me feel.

kayleene
Kayleen E.
12/10/18

Easy to find what you're looking for, however, it would be nice to use shipping offer with groupon purchase.

janem318
Jane M.
12/10/18

Not happy about the shipping charge I had to pay using a living social voucher. Buying it on your site on sale with free shipping would have been less expensive.

susank522
Susan K.
12/10/18

I love how you ate able to click on each product and it tells you what it contains and the calories.

rener40
Rene R.
12/9/18

Fast, easy and fantastic! Easy to wake up, grab a juice. They're filling and before you know it days over, 6 juieces gone, lost weight.

jacquelineh310
Jacqueline H.
12/9/18

I didn’t realize that in addition to the grouping there would be a $30 shipping fee. That wasn’t clear on the fine print

juliec372
Julie C.
12/9/18

I was confused- first time using Groupon and didn’t know I had to come back to your site to complete and pay more money for shipping.

taylors137
Taylor S.
12/8/18

Thank you for making the process so east to understand! Great website. Excited to try my first cleanse!

sandyd71
Sandy D.
12/7/18

I've tried juices from sea to shining sea and by far these are the best tasting and easy to drink juices I've had!

maccieh
Maccie H.
12/7/18

Kelly helped me over the phone to place my large order! She was not only helpful, but extremely nice! We will be back!

madisong30
Madison G.
12/7/18

The check out process was a little tricky having to find the drop down box for order summary.. and the Groupon offer is a total scam since you can’t use more than once discount code. Since I didn’t get free shipping, I ended up spending the same amount, but it took me days longer to get it. Very tricky. Pretty annoyed.

maryh712
Mary H.
12/6/18

I ended up paying the same amount as the regular price, after shipping, by using a Groupon. The Groupon "deal" is deceptive.

angieh96
Angie H.
12/6/18

I was given a $10 coupon code from a friend, but I never saw anywhere to enter it at checkout. Can you still apply it? Thank you!

dianec262
Diane C.
12/6/18

Ordering was easy. Very happy about the free shipping promotion. I've ordered once before and juices were great!

caitlint14
Caitlin T.
12/6/18

I had to resubmit dates for mutilple days to get it to submit. Also I purchased a groupon and i got it for the same price

brookey8
Brooke Y.
12/5/18

Great delivery speed. There was a mix up with the driver for my delivery and they were sure to notify me right away. Products arrived completly frozen still. So far I've only had 2 of the juices but they both have been great.

annieb121
Annie B.
12/5/18

Amazing company! I have ordered before and was very happy with how user friendly website is. I called to ask a few questions and spoke with a live person to answer all of my questions. My order came as quickly as next day by FedEx and it was packaged perfectly. The juices are delicious. I am ordering again and very happy that this company is always on point and cares about their customers and new customers. I also had to cancel an order last minute and they took care of it so fast that i was amazed and my refund was given immediately with no hassles at all. Excellent business :) Mil grazie!

crystalem
Crystale M.
12/5/18

I went to groupon, and paid for a coupon in advance then realized it wasn't a discount because I ended having to pay for shipping. Not satisfied

ameliad13
Amelia D.
12/4/18

Wonderful product overall...ordering, delivery, and quality of product! It's the best juice cleanse out there!

debbieh247
Debbie H.
12/2/18

Website said i could use a coupon code for free delivery, but it never gave me an opportunity to use it. $29 shipping is high, i would have liked to use the coupon code.

tressiea3
Tressie A.
12/2/18

Very simple! The details on each package is clear. This is my second cleanse and I will continue to purchase these juices.

mariam664
Maria M.
12/2/18

Its great! the sign in option to the account is not visible and hard to find. It would be great if it is at the top of the website

shannonj60
Shannon J.
12/2/18

I never saw the place to enter deliverme for the free shipping. Is there a way to refund the shipping?

marlener43
Marlene R.
11/30/18

I love the product and really love the soups. I would love to purchase them separately. Consider 5 of them a week for a lunch option even as a weekly subscription. Great for office lunch or student lunch on the go

carolg285
Carol G.
11/30/18

I absolutely love Juice from the Raw! I saw them on groupon a few years ago and decided to give their 3 day cleanse a try. It helped jump start my weight loss. I usually lose between 5-7 lbs with a cleanse. This time I am trying the soup and juice cleanse because the soups sound delicious and more filling for someone like me (who is always hungry). I am looking forward to losing some inches off my waist between the juice/soup cleanse and the detox tea. I am trying very hard to get back into shape after an accident two years ago, that left me unable to exercise and do regular daily living activities. I know Juice From the Raw will help me in my weight loss journey!

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?