Juice From The Raw reviews

Tel: (888)-461-0818

shannonm206
Shannon M.
3/14/19

I really enjoy these juices. I've done this cleanse 3 times. I think it's a great value. I usually get the Groupon.

isabellav8
Isabella V.
3/14/19

Ordered from Groupon and saw the DeliverMe code for free shipping on the juice cleanse website however even though I paid Groupon for the package already, juice cleanse website didn’t allow me to use the DeliverMe code for free delivery because they counted my Groupon purchase as a separate code. Which wasn’t fair. So I had to pay an extra $30 for shipping on top of what I already paid Groupon for the drinks.

charlotter64
Charlotte R.
3/14/19

I purchased a deal with GroupOn and when I came to use the Voucher Code I wasn't quite sure which product to pick. The original prices on Groupon did not match the ones on the site. But I did get thru it, just a little longer than anticipated.

aarond56
Aaron D.
3/14/19

The shipping is insane. Thought I was getting a good deal on Groupon but with 30$ shipping not so much..

paiger47
Paige R.
3/13/19

I love juice from the raw , the package makes sure it stays frozen until you place it in the fridge and the instruction card is very simple for what to drink first 2nd 3rd etc . I used my groupon which gave me a great discount .

alysons16
ALYSON S.
3/13/19

I bought a groupon for the 3 day cleanse with probiotics. The website was very easy to navigate. My only feedback is that the names of packages on Groupon and on your website did not match up exactly, but I figured it out with some quick cross referencing.

sooh5
Soo H.
3/13/19

It was ok... but I wish I can use both the discount my friend gave me ($10 off) and the DeliverMe discount...It seems kind of lame that I can't use two discounts for one order. I feel like the $10 discount would not get used.

renatas8
Renata S.
3/13/19

The Groupon is pointless because they charge you $30 for shipping and normally they have free shipping (not when you have a Groupon). Frustrating and sneaky:( I love these juices and have used them before. Good pricing compared to others.

laurap320
Laura P.
3/13/19

I bought a groupon for a cleanse. I was unaware that the shipping cost of $30 was also to be paid for on top of my groupon, after had already purchased it. Very disappointing.

suzannet67
Suzanne T.
3/13/19

I have done a few cleanses from you so far and have had a very easy shopping experience. The product comes on the day I request and I have not had a problem. Very satisfied with service so far.

johnao
Johna O.
3/12/19

Great website! I haven't started (tomorrow), but if the product taste compares with the website, product choice and of course, free shipping...I have no doubt they will taste great!

chelseas74
Chelsea S.
3/12/19

Very user friendly website. Ingredients for soups weren’t add accessible as the ingredients for juices. Otherwise, 5-stars.

irenem119
Irene M.
3/11/19

Fast shipping and got a pretty good detail on how to defrost them nd how to go about your cleanse. Will definitely be ordering from them again!

garyp325
Gary P.
3/11/19

Experience was great. The juices were very delicious. I Lost 9 lbs. Ready to try it again with light exercise.

andrewc507
Andrew C.
3/11/19

$30 shipping completely takes away Groupon deal, as it would be free shipping without it. Very misleading.

kimberlyj82
Kimberly J.
3/11/19

Very informative website, easy checkout, and free shipping!! I can't wait to start my juice cleanse.

josephines42
Josephine S.
3/10/19

It was good..would purchase again and customer service was excellent. A representative named Kelly answered all my questions and with quick responses.

dkj2
DK J.
3/10/19

I definitely want to do another cleanse in the future. It feels great but is also affordble thanks to the great deals from Juice from the Raw!

dianar108
Diana R.
3/10/19

The website is simple and informative, checkout is quick and painless, and I always appreciate the free shipping.

cassiem45
cassie m.
3/10/19

I am so excited to find a company that makes an organic juice cleanse. Thank you! I am looking forward to receiving my first order!

sueb256
Sue B.
3/10/19

I just do not understand the free shipping that I could not figure out how to use. If I am missing something please let me know.

andreaf131
Andrea F.
3/10/19

Easy to order! I bought a coupon on Groupon and I was able to redeem it here! Looking forward to the cleanse!’

desireec68
Desiree C.
3/9/19

Overall, it's a great product and really helps with feeling good and dropping a few pounds. Love to use it after or before a trip.

chazu
Chaz U.
3/9/19

Perfect experience. The ordering was easy, shipping was even easier and you can see the amount of pride that goes into every order down to the packaging. This is my first time doing a cleanse and I feel great. All of the juices tast amazing which makes this cleanse so much easier to get through. I have already recommended it to other people!

maureenb74
Maureen B.
3/9/19

This product is high quality and tastes great. I am a repeat customer due to the positive experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?