JS Auto Collision

JS Auto Collision has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JS Auto Collision ranks 52nd among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate JS Auto Collision?

“Good price”

Jeremy T.
2/12/17

I loved taking my cars to JS Auto Collision. They were always helpful got me in and out at a good price. They had to come tow cars on several occasions and I trusted their work, I don't let just anyone touch my cars. If I didn't just buy a brand new car with a full warranty I would be going there for all of my work still. But once that warranty is up I will be back to JS Auto Collision for all of my car needs.

“JS Auto Collision”

Auto C.
8/31/17

You need a collision auto body shop that you can trust, and that's just a small part of the JS Automotive Collision way of doing business.

autoc3
August 31st, 2017

Tip for consumers: We will handle everything from estimating; scheduling, rental car; and delivery. We won't deliver your car until we feel that it's been returned to the condition it was before your unfortunate need for our services.

jeremyt23
February 12th, 2017
oscarr43
January 16th, 2017
After the trauma of damaging my car, the repair was a day at the spa. I selected JS Auto Collision based on Google reviews. I arrived early one morning, unannounced, with my damaged car and in under 15 minutes I had an estimate that turned out to be as precise as that of the insurance adjuster. The repair was made and delivered as promised.
oscarm61
March 24th, 2017
I thought my beautiful car was as good as totaled but JS Auto Collision made the car look brand new. They're good guys and so easy to work with.

Questions? Get answers from the JS Auto Collision staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JS Auto Collision?

Have a question about JS Auto Collision?