Review of Joy-jump

Tel: 1-888-698-6755

1 Review From Our Community

kerryne
4/29/18
• Updated review

I order the trampoline that had a metal frame & springs and you sent me the one with material & cord as springs!!! so yes incorrect trampoline was received !!
The incorrect trampoline was never used at the time, as I was waiting for you to send me that actually correct trampoline that I ordered and paid for. You told me to wait until I hear from you as you were going to get the correct one made and sent and once ready you wanted me to send the incorrect trampoline to another customer (I have copies of all emails with this information stated and was over several months)
In regard to the paypal claim, I was not going to send the product back, as I would incurred yet another extra expense to myself to send to China, when I should have been able to send it to your address in Australia and was awarded through the courts a full refund and all extra expenses incurred.

“Joy Jump and being a deceitful business and provided incorrect information!!!”
4/14/17
• Previous review

Response from Christopher V., Joy-jump Representative
I have already answered for this several times . This person wanted money from us even before the products arrive . and all they do is used the product and ask for a refund from paypal we follow all the paypal guide lines . and the paypal reply was send us the product then can get the refund .But they didn't even do that and trying to damage our reputation .

All I have to say is our beloved customers will never stop working with us just because of these gold diggers

Questions? Get answers from the Joy-jump staff and other customers.

Joy-jump?