Josh Jones London Photographer

Josh Jones London Photographer

Josh Jones London Photographer has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Josh Jones London Photographer?

“Bad choice”

Georgia E.
1/27/17

Not a total creep, just a bad photographer. Josh, you had it coming. Not only you creeped the $#*! out of me till my bf arrived, but your photos were terrible. And I was so stupid: " you have to pay before I let you see the results ". What was that? Its ridiculous, and when I mentioned it wasn't good, he said sometimes S*&%$ happens. You are a joke. All beware, he simply can't deliver good pictures. Ps: Learn how to do a simple proper white balance.

georgiae1
January 27th, 2017

Not a total creep, just a bad photographer.

Josh, you had it coming.

All beware, he simply can't deliver good pictures.
Ps: Learn how to do a simple proper white balance.

Questions? Get answers from the Josh Jones London Photographer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Josh Jones London Photographer?

Have a question about Josh Jones London Photographer?