Jordanshoes.biz

Jordanshoes.biz has a consumer rating of 1.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Jordanshoes.biz most frequently mention money gram and western union problems. Jordanshoes.biz ranks 22nd among Air Jordan sites.

How would you rate Jordanshoes.biz?

“They will steal your $$$”

Doug T.
8/28/17

Normally I would check out the reviews but this time I didn't. I brought 2 pairs of Jordan's and a pair of foamposites the following day. Got the fake Jordan's a few days later and never received the foamposite. They also cancelled so I can't get back on the site. Don't be a fool like myself. STAY AWAY FROM THE FAKES!

“These guys are thieves”

Dean D.
11/28/19

I ordered shoes for my fiancé. They took the order, took the money and said they re not available when I asked for my money back they said there would be a 30% handling fee. I blew up. The only thing they handled was my money. I settled for a cheaper pair of shoes and they sent ma pair of socks to make up the $30 US difference

dougt38
August 28th, 2017
deand103
November 28th, 2019
rebeccal7
May 6th, 2012
The 1st 2 order I recieved my tracking # from them within two days. So I decided to order from them again on April 27th I was told three times that 3 oif the items I have chosen was out of stock. I finally picked items that were in stock and they have not replied back to me with my tracking # and it is May 6th 2012! They usually are trustworthy. Altough they have replied back to all my emails I still do not have my items. Since I cannot pinpoint what is going on and may have to take the lost of my money I wouldn't recommend this site unless they step their honesty levels up! Buy at your own risk!
rhondab2
April 26th, 2011
They sell fake jordans which is a given from the website. My kids didn't mind and I got my shipment about a week after I sent it through Western Union.
donnam40
August 10th, 2014
Don't order from here! They are FAKE. My son is ok with not getting real sneakers but this place is ridiculous. They are horrible made sneakers and you have to pay shipping back to China and they don't give you 100% of your money back... they take HALF of what you paid for the sneakers! REDICULOUS... I WOULD HAVE GIVE NO STARS IF I COULD HAVE...
josho7
July 11th, 2013
Shoes are difinitely fake and not worth it. Don't waste your time or money on their crap.
ajaghkhjkahj
July 8th, 2013
This websites a total scam. The owner is a $#*! and steals money through western union and money gram. Never buy from this site
kth2
July 30th, 2010
This website is a total scam. I ordered items and sent payment money gram to them. They sent me an email back saying I needed to send it western union. So, I called money gram to cancel the transaction. They told me that this person, Zhizhang Xie, in China, was blocked from receiving money gram for scamming customers. They totally save me 100+ bucks...
cbwoyt
August 23rd, 2010
I got to be honest. This website is a total scam. They got me for $500.00. I was stupid enough to Western Union these people my money and all I got in return was one email. The phonenumber on the site goes to no where, the online customer services chat is fake and no one is never on there and I spoke to the folks at Western Union they told me that they pick the money within the hour of sendin the money. PLease do not buy from his site. You will be wastingyour money. I will hate this to happen to someone else, site like these need to be shut down.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jordanshoes.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jordanshoes.biz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.9
Have a question about Jordanshoes.biz?