Review of Jordanshoes.biz

Jordanshoes.biz reviews

Tel: +1-510-931-6665

dougt38
8/28/17

Normally I would check out the reviews but this time I didn't. I brought 2 pairs of Jordan's and a pair of foamposites the following day. Got the fake Jordan's a few days later and never received the foamposite. They also cancelled so I can't get back on the site. Don't be a fool like myself. STAY AWAY FROM THE FAKES!!!

donnam40
8/10/14

Don't order from here! They are FAKE. My son is ok with not getting real sneakers but this place is ridiculous. they are horrible made sneakers and you have to pay shipping back to China and they don't give you 100% of your money back...they take HALF of what you paid for the sneakers! REDICULOUS....I WOULD HAVE GIVE NO STARS IF I COULD HAVE...

josho7
7/11/13

Shoes are difinitely fake and not worth it. Don't waste your time or money on their crap.

ajaghkhjkahj
7/8/13

This websites a total scam. the owner is a $#*! and steals money through western union and money gram. Never buy from this site

rebeccal7
5/6/12

The 1st 2 order I recieved my tracking # from them within two days. So I decided to order from them again on April 27th I was told three times that 3 oif the items I have chosen was out of stock. I finally picked items that were in stock and they have not replied back to me with my tracking # and it is May 6th 2012!!!! They usually are trustworthy. Altough they have replied back to all my emails I still do not have my items. Since I cannot pinpoint what is going on and may have to take the lost of my money I wouldn't recommend this site unless they step their honesty levels up !! buy at your own risk !

rhondab2
4/26/11

They sell fake jordans which is a given from the website. My kids didn't mind and I got my shipment about a week after I sent it through Western Union.

cbwoyt
8/23/10

I got to be honest. This website is a total scam. They got me for $500.00. I was stupid enough to Western Union these people my money and all I got in return was one email. The phonenumber on the site goes to no where, the online customer services chat is fake and no one is never on there and I spoke to the folks at Western Union they told me that they pick the money within the hour of sendin the money. PLease do not buy from his site. You will be wastingyour money. I will hate this to happen to someone else, site like these need to be shut down.

kth2
7/30/10

This website is a total scam. I ordered items and sent payment money gram to them. They sent me an email back saying I needed to send it western union. So, I called money gram to cancel the transaction. They told me that this person,Zhizhang Xie, in China, was blocked from receiving money gram for scamming customers. They totally save me 100+ bucks..........

Questions? Get answers from the Jordanshoes.biz staff and other customers.

Jordanshoes.biz?