This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Jim-dunlop.co.uk

Jim-dunlop.co.uk

Jim-dunlop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Jim-dunlop.co.uk?

“rather large selection of guitar picks, strings and...”

Guitar S.
3/10/09

rather large selection of guitar picks, strings and pedals - The shop has a ton of Jim Dunlop products. Some of the Jimi Hendrix product images seem a bit out of place compared with the polished ones, and I wish I could buy a single pick (they all come in packs of 3 or 6), but over all a good experience.

guitars
March 10th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Jim-dunlop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jim-dunlop.co.uk?

Have a question about Jim-dunlop.co.uk?