Review of Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng reviews

3 reviews with 5 stars

alaborv
9/22/19
Jiji is one of the best online shop in Nigeria, in Jiji you can post anything you want to sale in the site for free
raphaelj8
7/25/19
juju.com is a great way to sell your goods, it's a platform where buyers and sellers are connected to buy and sell their goods or services, it has helped me to sell so many of my goods and also helped me to buy so many things there, all round it's a good trade platform.
marianai2
7/5/19
Trust me when I say this is really an amazing place to buy and sell at ease, you find buyers easily and sellers easily, anything I have and wanna sell out, I post a pic of it with the amount and my location and the next thing, I've gotten a buyer already. Really, it is amazing .

Very easy. If you are a seller, it takes at most a week to find a potential buyer.

By Ekene C.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. I tried selling on that site before, and after you agree on a price offer from a "buyer" they simply disappear. Maybe, I was supposed to send the items before they pay. I experienced this numerous times and realised that the promises made to me by a Jiji staff to buy their VIP ad to improve my sales was simply a con job. When I complained about this to Jiji customer service all I heard was "crickets." Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.
Questions? Get answers from the Jiji.ng staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Jiji.ng