Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jiji.ng also ranks 12th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Jiji.ng?

“Good”

Audu S.
5/25/19

This is a buying and selling site , you buy or sell just about anything and make good profit. You can also private chat a buyer and have him or her with you somewhere public to verified the product you are selling before he or she makes payment.

“A scam service”

Peter K.
4/26/20

I ordered a parcel a month ago. I had to pay it online immediately. On the website, the proposed delivery date was 09Apr. When I paid the staff I received the confirmation that it will be delivered only 20 Apr. Today on 27Apr I contacted them and they informed me that they are not able to deliver so they cancel my parcel. They used for 1 month my money. How much millions of SGD they use from the customers fraudulently! In Europe and the US, such companies could not exist!

marianai2
July 5th, 2019
Trust me when I say this is really an amazing place to buy and sell at ease, you find buyers easily and sellers easily, anything I have and wanna sell out, I post a pic of it with the amount and my location and the next thing, I've gotten a buyer already. Really, it is amazing .
raphaelj8
July 25th, 2019
juju.com is a great way to sell your goods, it's a platform where buyers and sellers are connected to buy and sell their goods or services, it has helped me to sell so many of my goods and also helped me to buy so many things there, all round it's a good trade platform.
alaborv
September 22nd, 2019
Jiji is one of the best online shop in Nigeria, in Jiji you can post anything you want to sale in the site for free

Very easy. If you are a seller, it takes at most a week to find a potential buyer.

By Ekene C.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. I tried selling on that site before, and after you agree on a price offer from a "buyer" they simply disappear. Maybe, I was supposed to send the items before they pay. I experienced this numerous times and realised that the promises made to me by a Jiji staff to buy their VIP ad to improve my sales was simply a con job. When I complained about this to Jiji customer service all I heard was "crickets." Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.