Review of Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng reviews

2 reviews with 1 star

joem893
10/10/19
Such a deceptive site, Jiji is fraudulent. They deceive you into buying ads with all sorts of promises of selling your items knowing fully well that their site is riddled with fraudsters. Sometimes, I believe the staff of Jiji sends you messages or offers on your items pretending to be real buyers. Stay away from this site it is fraudulent.
bayos
9/18/19
Jiji.ng is full of scammers, anyone that scam on jiji get away with it, jiji will only block the scammer account if detected, but this scammers do go ahead and create new jiji account.. So stop deceiving yourself, jiji is not scam free and can never be due to their method of operation. I was scammed 115000 naira.. So.. Be careful when buying on jiji.

Very easy. If you are a seller, it takes at most a week to find a potential buyer.

By Ekene C.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. I tried selling on that site before, and after you agree on a price offer from a "buyer" they simply disappear. Maybe, I was supposed to send the items before they pay. I experienced this numerous times and realised that the promises made to me by a Jiji staff to buy their VIP ad to improve my sales was simply a con job. When I complained about this to Jiji customer service all I heard was "crickets." Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.
Questions? Get answers from the Jiji.ng staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Jiji.ng