Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jiji.ng also ranks 12th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Jiji.ng?

“Good”

Audu S.
5/25/19

This is a buying and selling site , you buy or sell just about anything and make good profit. You can also private chat a buyer and have him or her with you somewhere public to verified the product you are selling before he or she makes payment.

“A scam service”

Peter K.
4/26/20

I ordered a parcel a month ago. I had to pay it online immediately. On the website, the proposed delivery date was 09Apr. When I paid the staff I received the confirmation that it will be delivered only 20 Apr. Today on 27Apr I contacted them and they informed me that they are not able to deliver so they cancel my parcel. They used for 1 month my money. How much millions of SGD they use from the customers fraudulently! In Europe and the US, such companies could not exist!

peterk574
April 26th, 2020
joem893
October 10th, 2019
Such a deceptive site, Jiji is fraudulent. They deceive you into buying ads with all sorts of promises of selling your items knowing fully well that their site is riddled with fraudsters. Sometimes, I believe the staff of Jiji sends you messages or offers on your items pretending to be real buyers. Stay away from this site it is fraudulent.
bayos
September 18th, 2019
Jiji.ng is full of scammers, anyone that scam on jiji get away with it, jiji will only block the scammer account if detected, but this scammers do go ahead and create new jiji account.. So stop deceiving yourself, jiji is not scam free and can never be due to their method of operation. I was scammed 115000 naira.. So.. Be careful when buying on jiji.

Very easy. If you are a seller, it takes at most a week to find a potential buyer.

By Ekene C.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. I tried selling on that site before, and after you agree on a price offer from a "buyer" they simply disappear. Maybe, I was supposed to send the items before they pay. I experienced this numerous times and realised that the promises made to me by a Jiji staff to buy their VIP ad to improve my sales was simply a con job. When I complained about this to Jiji customer service all I heard was "crickets." Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.