Review of Jigidi

Jigidi reviews

Tel: 2016 1234567

evelynh30
4/24/18

There are a lot of wonderful people on Jigidi, but there are also so many bullies, it is just not worth dealing with. I left after a particularly insulting, idiotic remark was left on one of my puzzles about a military dog. I will not be going back.

janisf5
10/3/17

Jigidi is the best online jigsaw puzzle site I have found and I've tried many. The interface is smooth, not laggy or jerky; the pieces are shaped like "real" jigsaw puzzle pieces; and there is a never-ending supply of new puzzles in different sizes. The site is free to users who are willing to see advertisements, and if you don't want ads, a one-time fee of US$9.00 gives you unlimited ad-free access. What a bargain! Yes, there is bullying and trolling. That's the case on every site where users are allowed to post comments. Some people are just mean, angry, argumentative, or mentally ill. There are tens of thousands of users and the three people who run the site--in addition to their "real" business--cannot monitor every puzzle and every comment. (The same is true for posting of copyrighted material.) Increased monitoring would require increased staff and, inevitably, require users to pay a fee that would be much higher than $9.00.

brians247
9/8/16

These thieves steal photos from hard working photographers on Facebook. They have stolen several photos from me and are selling them as puzzles. Please don't do business with these thieves.

Tip for consumers: Please don't do business with these thieves.

Response from Jigidi J., Jigidi Representative
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your comment.

Jigidi is a community where people upload images to be turned into jigsaw puzzles. We very explicitly tell people NOT to upload copyrighted material, but sometimes it happens anyway.

I’m sorry to this has happened to you. Please note that there is a report option on all puzzles and if you click this, we will review the puzzle in question and remove it.

We always remove content promptly when copyright owners complain and I’d also like to emphasize that we do not sell puzzles. We offer a free site where you can create, solve and share puzzles.

Please do not hesitate to use the report function if you should ever again come across images that infringes on your rights.

The Jigidi Team
megf1
7/21/15

I found Vivians' review when I googled "jigidi bullying", and she is right. When people complain about someone harrassing them, the owners tell them to ignor it and not to speak to the person or they may be banned even though they didnt do anythig and are the victim. I saw a comment by one of the owners saying he was like a security guard and would "throw both people out of the mall" if there was any problem. I have seen nasty bullying in 5 different cases and there is nothing that can be done about it. If you report it, they say it is you who are the problem.

Response from Jigidi J., Jigidi Representative
Hi Meg,

Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear of your experience of Jigidi, which is considered a nice and welcoming place to be for most of our users. We get weekly emails from users thanking us for the wonderful friendships and connections with people from all over the world, they find on our website.

I’d like to suggest that you use the report function on the website if you experience bullying on Jigidi.

We immediately remove reported content that does not follow our guidelines, but unfortunately, we do not have the resources to continuously police the site for inappropriate behaviour.

In that sense, we stand by our comparison to a security guard. We act whenever we see trouble, but we do not engage in longer discussions about who is right and wrong. We simply don’t have the time to do this.

In cases of criminal activities or outright harassment, we do remove users and in severe cases, report them to the police. But when it comes to heated discussions and banter between users, we simply ask people to behave.

I hope that you will continue using Jigidi.

The Jigidi Team
viviank8
7/16/15

I am a new user of this puzzle site, and in a short time have seen some awful bullying and harassment by some users on this website. I've also seen comments from the people who have been the bully's victim, that say the people who run the site won't do anything about it and ban the bullies even though its been reported to them. They have guidelines about behavior, but they don't enforce them. That makes it unsafe for people like me who expect to be protected from online bullying and harassment by site owners.

Response from Jigidi J., Jigidi Representative
Hi Vivian,

Please use the report function found under each puzzle if you come across any breaking of our guidelines.

The JIgidi Team

Questions? Get answers from the Jigidi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Jigidi