This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Jerseysalon.co

Jerseysalon.co

Jerseysalon.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Jerseysalon.co ranks 123rd among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Jerseysalon.co?

“This company debited my card almost 2 months ago and I STILL haven't received my shipment!”

APRIL S.
2/16/16

I ordered 2 jerseys for my teenage boys as Christmas presents and NEVER received them. I got an email over a month ago with an order number saying it was currently being shipped. However... still nothing. I tried emailing them again only to get an automated response that they will return in the Spring...? How do I get my money back from them? Was this a scam? WTH!

aprils50
February 16th, 2016

julied55
January 3rd, 2016

I ordered a jersey from them on 12-4-2015. It is now 1-3-2016. Still no jersey. Sent them 2 emails no response yet. It was suppose to be a Christmas present for my husband. You could say I am not a happy camper.

jessicag73
December 29th, 2015

I ordered from this "official NFL" site in the beginning of November and I FINALLY got the jerseys at the end of December. It took over 6 weeks for them to come. As soon as I placed the order and it didn't send me a confirmation email, I knew I had messed up. The money when to China and it cost over $75 to ship to me! The "official" Jerseys are all jacked up and so fake! The logos are in the wrong places, sewed on crooked, and the sizes are all wrong too. A ladies Large is the exact same size as a Youth Medium. The men's medium is about an XXL. This is nothing but a scam!

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

Questions? Get answers from the Jerseysalon.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jerseysalon.co?

Have a question about Jerseysalon.co?