Jendco Safety Supply Inc. reviews

1 star

gilbertd34
Gilbert D.
3/2/19

I have found the item easily on your website. If possible if you can ship it overnight the items and I can provide you a shipping label. Thank you.

williamr306
William R.
12/7/18

No problems other then I could not skip this point of not leaving a comment, when I chose not to, it made me come back and write this comment which is just now wasting my time.

jordanr74
Jordan R.
12/2/18

Easy and simple website, and they had a heck of a sale on my item which beat everyone’s price by $30

shellyq3
Shelly Q.
11/29/18

I was given the information to order, but rated because I found the ordering process easy. However, one comment, an estimated delivery date before ordering - especially if there's a difference between UPS and "retail" would be helpful. We are in a tight bind to get this in by next Wednesday.

vidhun
Vidhu N.
11/8/18

Great customer service. I spoke with Adam. He answered my query about the product and also helped me with different shipping options for my needs.

marya855
Mary A.
11/4/18

Thanks! I found a men’s size of the exact boot I was looking for that was unavailable at other sites!

feliciam53
Felicia M.
9/28/18

I had several questions, and called the company. The customer service was excellent and answered all my questions.

glennx
Glenn X.
8/20/18

I would have liked to have been able to live chat to check on something that was not 100% clear. (Whether or not the vacuum included the HEPA filter...looked like it does not.)
However, I sent an email after placing the order (after business hours) and the next day I got a reply that the item DID include the filter, and they would cancel the extra filter from my order, as I had asked.
Very good customer service!

martinaa5
Martina A.
8/16/18

I tried to place the order yesterday, when orders over $200 had free shipping...but the website froze at checkout. placed the order successfully today, but missed out on the free shipping! :-(
The 5% off coupon helped some though.

frankf115
Frank F.
3/31/18

David has been the greatest to work with. He knew the product well and made sure I purchased the right PAPR for my needs and at a great price.
Thanks, David!!

mikec477
Mike C.
2/18/18

Pretty good, only issue was trying to change quantity in cart at checkout and had to start checkout over.

davinal3
DAVINA L.
2/18/18

First time purchase online, normally I purchase directly at facility. Easy navigation made for a speedy purchase!

michaelc781
Michael C.
1/4/18

The product ordered is used in training and the ability to order by 'each' and not by the dozed is a great help in controlling costs (eg. one unit helps teach several students). Ordering was quick and simple. Will use the site again.

jonathanj63
Jonathan J.
1/1/18

Site is easy to navigate, however when I was searching for Peltor headsets I can't really tell the difference between all the variants in the titles and descriptions.

tracyr85
Tracy R.
12/1/17

Quick and easy and as long as your salesmen do not start calling me immediately like they do at Grainger...then we will continue to do business. Thank you!!!!

kevink223
Kevin K.
11/7/17

I was unable to edit the cart just before checkout. I had to return back to the cart, and then to the first page of creating an account to make the change. The same with reading Terms and Conditions. I had to return all the way back to the Create Account page and start over. There should be a new window that opens for "Terms and Conditions" so I don't have to go back and start over again

markh508
Mark H.
10/15/17

Ordering seems easy. I just wish more pictures of the product in use was available on the website. Ordering seems to work well.

roberth494
Robert H.
10/11/17

I already bought the vac some years ago. Now out of bags this site offered what I needed with little hassle.

sharib33
Shari B.
9/16/17

List price and basket price didn't match. Was higher in the shopping cart. Found item with search with no problem. Checkout easy.

markj324
Mark J.
8/26/17

Very easy to use site and quick response in the chat room to my question about timing of Priority Mail Deliver 2-3 business days. Many thanks,

denisem221
Denise M.
7/23/17

Everything from receiving a quote to making the purchase online was super simple with the help of your staff. Thank you!

deniseh139
denise h.
6/29/17

Jendo has become an excellent supplier. I'm very pleased with the availability and service we are given. David Luksenberg is always a great help when I have a question or need something.

kathyk170
Kathy K.
6/29/17

This is a nicely set up web-site. Thank you. you also give fast service when shipping. I recommend you to my clients all the time!
Terry Jenson-Owner

ericw174
Eric W.
6/29/17

Spoke with David about crossing over from old OptimAir System to a New system. We are going to try it and see if this is what we are looking for and may purchase additional units

natalieb93
Natalie B.
6/29/17

Great experience. My only issue came when chatting with an online rep, David. He was very responsive at first, but when I asked if there were any discount codes I might apply to my order, I got no response. I would've been fine with a "no," and I still placed my order, but I thought that was a bit strange. Looking forward to my Pullman-Holt vacuum!

Questions? Get answers from the Jendco Safety Supply Inc. staff and other customers.

Jendco Safety Supply Inc.?