Jean-Claude Cayer Enterprises Ltd reviews

Limoges, ON K0A 2M0, Canada
Tel: 1-855-705-2293

johnd1877
9/18/18

I confirm that "10-15 business day delivery" is a misrepresentation, to say the least. No sign of life after 20 business days. And when you talk to "Customer Service", you get a very rude and inconsiderate reception. It looks like they don't know what customer service is about. I was led to believe that one of the owners is setting the tone to the place. Bought from them 3 times already and spent over $1000 with them, but this time will be the last. Lots of good online hardware vendors in Canada with service-oriented people such as Mississauga Hardware, Busy Bee Tools, etc.., that you don't need the headache of dealing with these people. On top of that, JC Cayer is an Ontario outfit and they charge Quebec sales taxes for shipments to Quebec (Quebec is not part of the HST system). I do hope they remit the Quebec taxes to the government, instead of simply pocketing it. Otherwise, it's stealing.
0 star or minus 1 would be more appropriate.

tomn117
6/19/18

I ordered something only to find out that they were hiding the long special order delivery times somewhere in the fine print. When I emailed customer service, they accused me of lashing out to them. Never have been treated so poorly by someone who claims to work in customer service.

sharonu6
12/3/17

I placed an online order on Black Friday for a product advertised as being on sale. I received confirmation of my order and my credit card was charged same day. I received an email 5 days later from Julie stating "The item that you purchased is no longer available at the promotional price, I have cancelled and refunded your order." I checked the website and the product was still available but was now showing at full price. I replied to Julie's email asking why my order was not being honoured since the product was still available. Julie's reply was "the product is still available but the price has been changed. You can look at our price policy on the website.

Price Policy
All prices are subject to change without notice, at anytime."
So beware, the price you order products for may/will not be honoured

Questions? Get answers from the Jean-Claude Cayer Enterprises Ltd staff and other customers.

Jean-Claude Cayer Enterprises Ltd?