Jayfindling.us

Jayfindling.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jayfindling.us also ranks 28th among Business Other sites.

How would you rate Jayfindling.us?

“Highly Recommend”

biass f.
8/12/18

Many thanks for selling off my inventory. I was worried it would rot in the stores until I got a partner in J Finn Industries. Your staff handled everything and all I had to do is take money. I highly recommend to you.

biassf
August 12th, 2018
theolan
July 10th, 2018
It is only three months since my cousin and business partner directed me to J Finn Industries for advice and I am surely seeing the positive results in my young company. I am so grateful. I hope to work with you longer.
davidb819
November 30th, 2017
If you are looking for insolvency experts then J Finn Industries is a great place to start. They helped me avoid insolvency when my business was not doing too well.
patzam
May 2nd, 2017
If you suddenly have a lot of stock to dispose of but do not know what to do with it, contact J Finn Industries. When my business suddenly had a lot of stock from an LPO that was not honored, it was this company that helped us to make a profit without the stock rotting in our storage facility.

Questions? Get answers from the Jayfindling.us staff and other customers.

J. Finn Industries has successfully serviced companies with management of excess inventories and liquidation efforts for 25 years. The company is majority owned by Jay Findling and includes investment partner G. E. E Group. Jay Findling maintains an A rating from Citibank NA, Wachovia, Bank of America, and many others. We are financially poised to handle any volume of inventory available.

jayf52
Jay F.
Jay Findling - J Finn Industries

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jayfindling.us?

Have a question about Jayfindling.us?