This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Jaydeefurniturecare.co.uk

Jaydeefurniturecare.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Jaydeefurniturecare.co.uk?

“I was recommended Jay Dee by a friend and was not dissappoin...”

Daryle M.
8/3/10

I was recommended Jay Dee by a friend and was not dissappointed, his work is incredible. I was struggling to find someone to restore my break-front sideboard as its been in my family for years, its hard to find someone with the skills who you could trust with something valuable and sentimental. The sideboard needed stripping and repolishing, it was done relitively quickly for the ammount of work needed and the price was competitive. The finish is stunning and I couldnt be happier, Thank you!

darylem
August 3rd, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Jaydeefurniturecare.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jaydeefurniturecare.co.uk?

Have a question about Jaydeefurniturecare.co.uk?