Review of Jamcity

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

rennied
12/12/18
• Updated review

I've written a few reviews for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. I do like playing the game and it is very addictive. I've got a small "rant". Okay I have max'd out all the gold and there is nothing to spend it on? Please give us the opportunity to use the gold to buy outfits or better yet energy, something. Having the competition against the houses gets less motivating. I can see the developers are trying making players earn points to join a team. Nice move! My character is in Slytherin and I get that Slytherin don't win much. The game I am currently playing has Raveclaw on 2100+ points? Our house is struggling to make it out of fourth place. I've do classes night at day I get about 180 points in a week. I got 200 last week. Third and fourth place you get gold are you kidding me! Give us less energy that send place like 15, fourth place 5 gems. Okay, I have had my rant. I do like all the new adventures and the pets a fun when you interact with them. Actually, with the pets it would be nice to be able to swap them around when we want to like changing out characters clothes. There is a 14 day gap between the next part of the story I'm getting use to that, don't like it, but there is not much you can do.

“Magic and Fantasy #4”
7/19/18
• Previous review

Hi fellow readers,

I never expected the following scenario to happen. Its funny and sad and definitely not Jam Citys fault. I figured anyone whose read my last few reviews of the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game will appreciate the humour and the tragedy. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry I did a little of both. Then I decided to just go with it.

Okay, what happen? Well, this passed week I decided I wanted to protect the family and myself from undesirable things from the internet. I leave the name of the product out and I will write a review on it shortly. Suffice it to say I decided I wanted to get rid of apps on my mobile Whatsapp and FB. I can see the develops wincing, lol. To make it even funnier my wife put in the age group 9-12, which has play time restrictions.

After making these changed I went back into the game my main character Sabastian Dragonheart (Gryffindor) was gone and it was replaced with another character that I created Jewel Dragonheart, (Slytherin). The differences are huge Sabastian is Level 25, fourth year (about half way through the year). I was in the zone to receive The Spirit of Fashion this week. My courage, empathy and knowledge were all on 22. I got the arrow head and I was looking forward to going back into the Forbidden Forest. This character was linked to my Facebook. It was my choice to do this, I just didnt about is at the time.

So, Jewel was Level 6+. Her courage = 5, empathy = 6 and knowledge = 5. Ive work on the character and Jewel is now level 7 ½, courage = 9, empathy = 8 and knowledge = 8. The upside to this is I know the story line and I can make better choice. LOL, I can save the gems to a pet, Im on 53! It is what it is and I am happy to keep play. I appreciate what I had and how I can play the game better now. A tip: level your character to 18 before getting into the game. It will help you if you happen to get in a duel and you cast the wrong spell. You level will be high enough to help you survive you opponents attacks. You can regroup and turn the duel around and win, I have done it.

Questions? Get answers from the Jamcity staff and other customers.

Jamcity?