Review of JainsWorld.org

jainsworldhelpline@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

neetag
5/30/16

Jainsworld.org is an Indian matrimonial website based in Jabalpur(state-Madhya Pradesh). It is a big fraud n utterly nonsense matrimonial service website with cheat n 3rd class people operating it.. They collect all the information of an eligible candidate from another website jaintojain.com which is a genuine matrimonial service website and tell you that they have proposals who are interested in you.. They call you more than 100 times to take their services n give you at least two phone numbers which can be real but once you pay the money, its over.. They do not send you a single proposal neither give you a single number.. Instead they choose not to receive calls from you.. I also have two of the people's number which they gave me n on calling I got to know they were even cheated badly then me.. I can show you my payment receipt n also share numbers which were cheated by this website.. Feel like filling case against them but they operate from somewhere in Madhya Pradesh n I do not have enough time.. Please do not fall prey for this service like me n many more..
I am posting this name n number who calls from this company...
Name :- SWATI JAIN
Cell Number :- 9329172072

Questions? Get answers from the JainsWorld.org staff and other customers.

JainsWorld.org?