Review of JainsWorld.org

Tel: 0761-4002311
jainsworldhelpline@gmail.com

amanj15
11/11/19
I paid then 15k and enrolled in the services. They took the money and did not respond afterwards. They stopped sending me profiles and made excuses for everything.
They are totally fraud and just want to loot your money. Most of the profiles on their website are not registered with them. They just put your information from various sources and other websites and show as if you are registered with them.
Mahi jain from their company is the biggest fraudster. I lost my money but I would advise you to be cautious. Do not fall injto their trap. They will contact you everyday till you pay them and then they will not listen to you. BEWARE
neetag
5/30/16
Jainsworld.org is an Indian matrimonial website based in Jabalpur(state-Madhya Pradesh). It is a big fraud n utterly nonsense matrimonial service website with cheat n 3rd class people operating it.. They collect all the information of an eligible candidate from another website jaintojain.com which is a genuine matrimonial service website and tell you that they have proposals who are interested in you.. They call you more than 100 times to take their services n give you at least two phone numbers which can be real but once you pay the money, its over.. They do not send you a single proposal neither give you a single number.. Instead they choose not to receive calls from you.. I also have two of the people's number which they gave me n on calling I got to know they were even cheated badly then me.. I can show you my payment receipt n also share numbers which were cheated by this website.. Feel like filling case against them but they operate from somewhere in Madhya Pradesh n I do not have enough time.. Please do not fall prey for this service like me n many more..
I am posting this name n number who calls from this company...
Name :- SWATI JAIN
Cell Number :- *******072

CUstomer service is pathetic and they do not pick up the calls. They reach very late at work and do not bother to help anyone after you have paid. FRAUDSTERS

By Aman J.

They sent fake profiles that were not registered with then and made me fall in trap. DO not choose them. BEWARE. FRAUD

By Aman J.

Scam and big fraudsters. They took my money and never contacted me afterwards. They will loot you

By Aman J.
Questions? Get answers from the JainsWorld.org staff and other customers.

JainsWorld.org?