This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

JadaRose.co.uk

JadaRose.co.uk

JadaRose.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JadaRose.co.uk ranks 156th among Hair Extensions sites.

How would you rate JadaRose.co.uk?

“Brilliant hair! Best hair I've had installed.”

Ann C.
8/27/15

I usually buy my hair from other sellers but have been dissapointed about the fact its just cheap hair blended with other rubbish from china! So I cam across this website and thought i'd give it a try; best decision every, the hair is great! My bundles are thick, no shedding and when I washed the hair it got a beautiful curly texture. Amazing will buy again!

annc47
August 27th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the JadaRose.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JadaRose.co.uk?

Have a question about JadaRose.co.uk?