This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Jackwheeler.ca

Jackwheeler.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Jackwheeler.ca?

“Fraudulent company”

Shadi J.
10/16/19

I contacted this company for their services. Unfortunately, I no longer needed the service as the other party provided the information I wanted in the first place. I called and informed "Jack" and let him know here won't be any need for his service to which reluctantly he said "ok, I guess I have to get your 500 back to you." I waited and waited hoping he'll refund my money. After a couple days I started calling their business line and no one suddenly answers the phone. I've sent emails upon emails asking about my refund. He then said that his company don't refund via email transfer even though that's the method the have set up. I then submitted my address upon his request for him to send me a cheque. Last week I contacted via email again and he was like we processed your cheque. I asked several times have you mailed my cheque and he refuse to respond. Tomorrow Thursday makes 3 weeks since i'm waiting for my refund and can't seem to see it. I made a review on their Facebook page and they pulled the page down. Which confirms to me that they are frauds. From not taking my calls to not being able to tell me when and if my cheque has been mailed to pulling down their Facebook page. I want my money back period!

shadij1
October 16th, 2019

I want my money back period!

Tip for consumers:
Under no circumstances must you trust these people. if you want your peace of mind and not throw your money inside a hole then DO NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY

Questions? Get answers from the Jackwheeler.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackwheeler.ca?

Have a question about Jackwheeler.ca?