Cake Designs by Jacky Brown reviews

South Croydon, England CR2 6EL, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 8688 5945

glorianac
1/15/18

I did a sketch of the numerical 70 that I would like for my birthday. When I went into the shop to see Jackie, I went over the sketch showing her patterns etc that I would like and asked for extras too, according to my hobbies, to be added. I asked for vanilla sponge on one number and chocolate sponge on the other. When I went back in to the
Shop to see the cake I was elated. The cake was absolutely beautiful. As for the taste, the sponge was delicious. And as for the icing it was nice and soft. Everybody at the venue said it was beautiful. I didnt want to cut it.
Thank you Jackie for a fantastic cake. It really was delicious. I will certainly be coming back for future birthday cakes.

deaconesso
7/9/17

Ordered a £177 2 Tier Cake as a surprise for our Pastor

We showed photo of how it should look and emailed same photos

4 days before delivery (we paid for delivery) we asked for cake to be delivered at 11am. Was told by bruske no rude man that 'we're not a delivery service' if you wanted it a specific time you should have told us when you ordered it!!

Fast forward to delivery. I live 30miles away but cake was delivered and photo sent to me of the cake. I was concerned but it was not until the evening of the party i saw the design. They'd ignore all our spec and photos. We were very clear what was required.

When my colleague went to return the stand we'd ordered she raised the issue. Jackie's reaction was why didnt you return it if you were not happy!!!! She expected us to not use the cake and let 70 guests down with the celebrant!! In response we asked them why didn't you check you'd got our spec right. She replied her daughter got it wrong...passed the buck cos' her daughter wasn't there! She admitted miscommunication with her and bakers. Compensation? An 8 inch cake in the exact design ......we declined.

I wish I'd gone to M&S like I wanted to. Shops like this that dont understand customer service will close.

Questions? Get answers from the Cake Designs by Jacky Brown staff and other customers.

Cake Designs by Jacky Brown?