Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

dwightd19
dwight d.
6/29/17

Been super helpful so far. Sorry for disconnect on last order. Squared away with spouse so this one is a go. Very interested in paper options for this printer. So give me a call or send an email.. Dwight

tomk162
Tom K.
6/29/17

If I could offer one suggestion it would be to have an option to search media by printer type. Such as, search for all media that works with aqueous printers or search by printer specific capabilities such as being able to pick the printer you own and then search all media available to that printer.

daveh189
dave h.
6/29/17

I have bought many times before from color hq and never had a problem. I usually have my order within 2 days.

bobh224
Bob H.
6/29/17

when using online payments with Paypal it gets a bit confusing in the process flow as to the addressing and such like, probably could be simplified

ethanv8
Ethan V.
6/29/17

Website was easy to navigate, shipping was faster than expected, price was fanatastic. I am very pleased.

dh155
D H.
6/29/17

Good shopping experience. I called to check stock and was given helpful information which guided my purchasing decision.

luisc126
Luis C.
6/29/17

For over 3 years, the folks at Color HQ: Bob, Dennis, and Jim have provided me with great service and insights. They will help you use the products they sell to the fullest extent. Jim, a color consultant and customer representative, will walk you through each product and its benefits with great insights. If you ever have an issue, you will find them to be very responsive and putting your interest, as a customer, first. I highly recommend Color HQ

janb132
Jan B.
6/29/17

Quick service and always the best price I could find, also the tech support is top notch whenever I had problems, I just ordered my second Canon IPF8400.

johnl675
john L.
6/29/17

Order process can be difficult with constant "shipping recalculated" messages and such. Just let me choose my item and checkout please. Looking for another supplier with easier checkout without all the messages. Took 15 minutes just to check out. Forced sign-in is a no-no for me.

morii
Mori I.
6/29/17

ColorHQ has a great selection and prices of merchandise, which alone would make them my first place to check when I need printers, ink, media, etc. But their customer service is absolutely outstanding and has made me a loyal customer for years. The excellent personal customer service is unparalleled; Jim, Bob, and the rest of the staff are wonderful to work with, time and time again.

joshuam145
Joshua M.
6/29/17

There is a popup that overlays the screen when I select a product but goes so far off the screen that I can't see the bottom where I suppose buttons are to do something but not accessible. And scrolling down doesn't work, background scrolls but foreground remains static. Google Chrome

stephena80
Stephen A.
6/29/17

Please stock Sihl Spirit Screen Positive Film 5 Mil Gloss 36" x 100' + 24" x 100'. I purchase 4 rolls a month (~$1000) from your competitors. WOuld rather give you the business.... Thanks Steve

carld65
Carl D.
6/29/17

Thank you for being such a great company to work with... I have sold my business, so this will be the last order for me. ColorHQ has been the perfect example of what customer service means. I feel like I am doing business in my home town with friends when I deal with these guys. Wishing you the best!!!

tjm18
TJ M.
6/29/17

Finding the right paper & ink for my Epson Surecolor P9000 was a bit of a challenge but mostly a learning curve on my part I think.

jeank42
Jean K.
6/29/17

The payment system allowing check payment is great but it should be said, that the order doesn't ship until you receive check. And considering a customer's history could be considered in terms of extending credit in this circumstance.

roberth281
Robert H.
6/29/17

Talk about everything! I've never seen a web store have a huge selection. Some of the items I was shopping for has always been a mystery to me cause I was never able to find them. But here at colorHQ they have them all and in stock! This has been my best shopping experience ever!

johnf483
John F.
6/29/17

Tried using Paypal to pay. After logging in through the Paypal window, got back to shopping cart summary. At the bottom, it says, if paying by Paypal you must log in. Clicking there, got same Paypal login window. Why? Was I going to be paying twice? So I emptied the cart and started over, paying by credit card this time.

scottd153
scott d.
6/29/17

The website is easy and intuitive. I have used the site before, and ran onto the same confusion--a simple thing, but interruptive. At the end of the registration process, and after entering the payment info, the "order" button is off the screen, and it's not clear where it is. Yes, I know you just scroll up a bit, but because we're all moving at light speed, having a copy of the button next to the final entry would have precluded this note. Other than that, I apparently have plenty of time on my hands. Thanks for having what I needed at a reasonable price and time frame. Good Luck. -S.

stevea165
Steve A.
6/29/17

Pre Order questions handled very well. They have an unpack the box video and 1 hour of setup support. So, far, so good.
The video was not our exact model, so I followed it almost to the end and then had to use a couple pages of the manufacturer's User Guide.
Overall, a very good experience! I would certainly recommend colorHQ.
...we have already ordered supplies from colorHQ, too. The pricing was very good!

jeana58
Jean A.
6/29/17

Checking out with paypal is a bit confusing...hard to know for sure if it is happening or if I accidentally ordered twice.

judyd88
JUDY D.
6/29/17

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A MAINTENANCE CART AND NEED IT YESTERDAY - SO I CALLED FOR NEAREST WAREHOUSE TO SHIP FROM AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE MAN WAS SO NICE AND HELPFUL- I WILL ORDER FROM YOU FROM NOW ON! THANKS SO MUCH

pinkiw
Pinki W.
6/29/17

Great! This new P8000 44" wide format printer is fantastic! The speed that you got it to us was incredible. Keep up the fantastic work!

rono30
Ron O.
6/29/17

A representative contacted me to provide additional details on what to expect with the timing of the shipment as well as to confirm if I needed Lift Gate Service. Overall a good experience.

deborahm199
Deborah M.
6/29/17

We love this company! We used Color HQ in our previous business and am happy to be back with our new business! Great Service, great prices, and fast deliver!

loisb44
Lois B.
6/29/17

My shopping again will depend on the Service! How long it takes to receive the Printer; the condition it's in when received... IF I receive it! ;-)

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?