Review of Itsupplies.com

info@itsupplies.com

profd1
Prof D.
12/27/17

Very good. I had a phone discussion yesterday with one of your representatives and he told me that the box with the canvas roll is factory sealed. He checked and gave me this answer. I have sincerely appreciated and I expect to receive the item.

I received the parcel in very short time in perfect conditions. It has been a very good experience and I will order more items from you in the future.

Thank you very much.

juani19
Juan I.
11/20/17

The best thing I can say is that. I once accidently double ordered, someone called me right away to confirm. They were able to stop the second order. Thanks.

philiph90
philip h.
10/25/17

it refused to accept my order because i had an email on file. told me to start over. so i just entered my gmail account

lesterw16
Lester W.
10/10/17

Though I was getting Free Shipping? Was going to order from Lex Jet but they don't do Paypal. Free shipping with them.

paulan31
Paula N.
10/3/17

We have always received quick and accurate service from ColorHQ.com. I would recommend them for all your printing needs.

kathleenc143
kathleen c.
8/26/17

the expert help I have received regarding color management has been great. this paper is a re-fill on a paper I have been using for a while.

louisw36
Louis W.
6/29/17

Nothing much to say. As I recall, the order process was trouble-free. The product arrived on time and appears to be just what we needed.

carld63
Carl D.
6/29/17

ColorHQ has always been awesome. This is the second time I have had a printer problem. It is 4pm Utah time, so I assume they are in Central time zone. 5pm, went back to the back and hand pulled my order, took it to the "UPS Shipping Location" on their way home so I could have a new part overnight, ie tomorrow morning... Over the TOP customer service!

Print head showed up as expected... Thank You so much!

stevenf100
Steven F.
6/29/17

Very well laid-out web sight. Easy to navigate and order. Customer service was great in making other recommendations on products that were out of stock at the time of my order.

stul4
Stu L.
6/29/17

Great prices and very reliable. Knowledgeable sales staff and well designed web site. One of the best sellers for printers, monitors and related products. I'll continue to be a repeat buyer.

stephena79
Stephen A.
6/29/17

Easy access to Inks I need... Wish you carried Sihl - Aqeuous - 3160 Screen Positive Film 5 Mil - Spirit Screen Positive Film 5 Mil Gloss 36" x 100' - Or Equivalent, I purchase a few rolls every month through Shades of Paper, Not nearly as easy....

glennb76
Glenn B.
6/29/17

This reflects the ordering experience only.

The product information was first rate. Reseller Ratings has really good marks for these guys, otherwise would have gone elsewhere.

Looking forward to getting the product and giving them further good reviews.

19 Jan 2015 - Follow-up comments: I got the printer and had to call ColorHQ with some setup questions. They couldn't answer the questions directly but were very courteous, put me in contact with Canon and told me that if Canon couldn't help to call them back. Talking with Canon, I found my problem was an unusual case of user error (aka, I biffed it) After a little re-training all worked as advertised. So, can't fault ColorHQ for having no solution; their support was professional, patient and good.

My first purchase from ColorHQ went well, I'll come back to them again for relevant products.

vanessad65
Vanessa D.
6/29/17

ColorHQ's customer support, and technical support is second to none!! During my pre purchase research i had the pleasure of meeting and working with Ryan. I'm a pro photographer with little little to zero in-house printing experience. Jim walked me thru a personal setup consultation, and Bob helped me match papers with my printing goals, and client needs. I'm blown away by their midwest hospitality, technical support, and sincere desire to have their customers 100% satisfied!! I'm also impressed beyond belief with their custom profile services, and attn to details. They always answer the phone with a smile, and go the extra mile....buying a canon IPF6400 is not an inexpensive purchase... with todays lack of personal service in the industry...It's a total no brainer when deciding whom to spend your hard earned dollars with!! Kudos to ColorHQ's Ryan, Jim and Bob!!

michaelc704
Michael C.
6/29/17

Had problems when submitting payment/processing order...timed out and I had to re-checkout. I hope I am not charged 2x for the transaction

johnj520
John J.
6/29/17

I checked everywhere on the web and you guys definitely have the best deal. The little extras thrown in and free shipping is a huge plus. I'm looking forward to receiving and setting up this printer.

deenar3
Deena R.
6/29/17

Very easy to navigate & check out! When an item I ordered was out of stock (not due to ColorHQ, but the manufacturer), they let me know about it & my options going forward. It was very helpful!

johnb1266
john b.
6/29/17

like everyone wish items were less expensive HOWEVER have always been impressed with quality of product and
best customer service in the bussiness

carld64
Carl D.
6/29/17

Color HQ always has what I need at the right price. Their customer service is as good as anywhere I have ever dealt with in any business...

richardl278
richard l.
6/29/17

Got a phone call after the order with several useful tips and had a good conversation about an additional monitor purchase for late this year.

williamf165
William F.
6/29/17

You guys have been reliable and timely for the past several years. But you sent half of my last order to New Jersey instead of Calif. Color HQ followed up in a timely manner and I got my delivery a couple days later. My subsequent delivery was complete and on time.

jimc301
Jim C.
6/29/17

You are100 more expensive than online competition. However, you customer ratings are very good and much better than the competitors. Also had brief conversation with one of you telephone CSR last week and he was impressive. Hope the extra proves worth it.

candicer11
Candice R.

Quick, easy, great price
The only negative is that I had to send product back to Xrite because it was not working properly.

lindam598
Linda M.
6/29/17

I purchased my printer from you and I plan to buy all my ink and paper from you. Please provide fresh quality media and all will be well.

dawnf58
Dawn F.
6/29/17

I would highly recommend Color HQ. Ryan assisted me with the purchase of the Canon IPF6350 printer. He was so helpful in making sure this printer would meet our business needs and continues to provide excellent support. The website is also very user friendly.

earlm55
Earl M.
6/29/17

I thought the maintenance cartridges would be hard to find, since they visually where not located with the ink cartridges but after getting my inks into the shopping cart, simply typing my chose in the search window, brought the maintenance tank for my model of Epson right up !

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?