Review of Itsupplies.com

info@itsupplies.com

earlh52
Earl H.
5/22/18

Your password reset process was a continuous failed loop. I was unable to recover my Atlex account name/password because of it.

davidm1341
David M.
5/21/18

Your website is not user friendly. It's always hard to find what I need without scrolling thru lots of pages. Need a search by product name. Also had difficulty with check out.

aaronk57
Aaron K.
5/21/18

product search did not come up with epson maintenance tank but it was an item you sell had did dig for it, also my order history only shows my last order even though I ask for last 12 months?

sharonh241
Sharon H.
5/21/18

Love the free shipping! Prices are slightly higher on some items, lower on others. I usually get my items within 2 days, let's see how it goes.

lloydm62
Lloyd M.
5/21/18

Website is easy to use and i appreciate how quickly my orders come since you are so close to Iowa City.

janer109
Jane R.
5/20/18

I have shopped with you previously, but could not find an account registered. New account created to continue purchasing ink from you.

lauras436
Laura S.
5/19/18

The new web design is pretty, but ordering on the old one was easier. I liked the old compact sheets. I didn't have to go through several pages of pretty pictures to find what I want to order.

kayeb17
Kaye B.
5/18/18

Difficult check out confusing finally got it but needed to reset my password then had to redo my order again lots of typing ! Other than that fantastic !

manjulad
Manjula D.
5/18/18

EASY ORDERING and you were the only company I found that could get this Exhibition Fiber Paper by Epson with UPS overnight shipping. Thank you!

bills425
Bill S.
5/17/18

Website was a little slow but may be growing pains with the merger. But the pricing and free shipping were much appreciated

ja138
J A.

ja137
J A.
5/17/18

Screens jump, signing up for newsletter erases all info in billing, it's not obvious that a shipping method has to be selected, etc. Lots of usability problems. Hire a good firm to help with this, not just an internal person with "some knowledge" of Web design!

aj85
A J.
5/17/18

another new web site, had to re-input billing data, etc....seems like an annual event. Still satisfied with products and shipping..

elizabethl173
Elizabeth L.
5/17/18

Could choose paper type and brand but could not sort by paper size. Took long time to find what should have been quick to find.

dennym16
Denny M.
5/16/18

your previous web site was 100% better than this one. Been customer since 2003 Wrote a note before and NO response. I will be shocked to hear back. I am looking for another source

davids1464
David S.
5/16/18

I was trying to replace Inkjet Art paper that I have been using for years. Chris Woods, a customer service rep was extremely helpful. He stuck with me and answered all my questions quickly.

maryl425
MARY L.
5/16/18

Just a tiny confusion with your new site. I finally got it all figured out! But you know, I'd really like to get a coupon for a discount at least once in awhile!

barbaraw273
Barbara W.
5/15/18

I didn't get an email to change my password, so I used another email and password and started a new account.

judys216
Judy S.
5/15/18

Atlex customer dealing with change - some trouble finding things. Sheet paper I ordered has pictures of roll paper on site, so hope ordering right paper.

jasonv31
Jason V.
5/14/18

I don't like the new website design as well, but I do like the quick shipping that I always get. Plus, the products I order seem to always be in-stock.

rickd165
Rick D.
5/14/18

Shipping time has been excellent for years, with next day or second day delivery, we'll see if it changes with the addition of the other companies. Bigger isn't always better.

kenk146
Ken K.
5/9/18

I’m getting used to the new website design, but really preferred the old one. You are a great company to work with.

rosed95
Rose D.
5/9/18

I really dislike the new website. It is not user friendly for ordering Moab paper and the checkout is confusing too. I'm not even sure I'm getting the right weight on the 11x17 paper because it didn't specify. When checking out, the returning or new customer buttons should be big and bold before we do all the other stuff first. Each part thereafter should continue dropping down. The place order button is up and off to the right. Too busy to play guessing games!

cheryls235
Cheryl S.
5/9/18

I found the old website easier/faster to use. Items display 3 across with an extra 4th item below. There should also be a size filter.

denisem247
Denise M.
5/8/18

It is a bit confusing when you make your selection and move it to the cart, and it goes back to the individual item as if it didn't record your quantity.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?