International Human Press

International Human Press has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. International Human Press also ranks 11th among Politics Other sites.

How would you rate International Human Press?

“I enjoy user generated news sites a lot”

James C.
1/19/10

I enjoy user generated news sites a lot. What makes the International Human Press stand out is that they collect no data about you. I could anonymously post stories and they got reviewed and posted on the homepage. Awesome Site!

jamesc5
January 19th, 2010
johnpaulw
January 19th, 2010
Great site. It's news and ideas fueled by the consumer. Allows for great discussion and free flow of ideas. Made by the people for the people and with the people.

Funny!