Isabella Catalogue reviews

Tel: 800-777-5205
ariel@isabellacatalog.com

laural143
1/25/17

I've been extremely disappointed with their customer service on 2 separate occasions. I finally called back and asked to have my name removed from their mailing list.

maryw29
12/21/16

As much as I'd like to try this catalog merchandise again...they say returns are stress free....I've emailed them, only to get an email back of an Erin to call with option 2 when you dial. I was on hold 2 different times for 20 min, once for 30, once for 45 min. AND NO ONE EVER CAME! I would not order from these people again. That's the worst service I've ever seen in mail order, and I do alot!

ginaf9
2/16/15

I love this company. I have purchased so many things from them for myself and my loved ones. Not only are the items unique but are each tested by someone on the staff who reviews it. I have never been disappointed. Some items are pricey but most are not. They ship quickly and have never had a problem with this fabulous store. One of my favorites!

Questions? Get answers from the Isabella Catalogue staff and other customers.

Isabella Catalogue?