IrishCountryMusic

IrishCountryMusic has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. IrishCountryMusic ranks 24th among Music Streaming sites.

How would you rate IrishCountryMusic?

“A criminal”

Vincent A.
4/5/16

I ordered a CD at Irishcountrymusic.com in February 2016 and never received it. It is unbelievable that people like this can keep going on with these practices. I will submit a complaint at the Serious Fraud Office of the UK. If we all do that, we will have a chance to stop this scumbag (I learned at least a new word as a Dutchman).

vincenta39
April 5th, 2016
maryt124
April 4th, 2016
Money paid for 4 CDs, 68 euros paid, no sign of goods, multiple emails sent, now getting credit card company to deal with it, no response from company, disgraceful service my advice stay well clear
cianw14
February 12th, 2016
Same as above, DVD boxset ordered and £25 paid. It never came but the money is long gone. I can't understand how this scumbag can have a site like this running for 16 years and still get away with stealing peoples money but we all need to be more vigilant I suppose
seamusw
August 4th, 2016
I ordered 4 CDs on Jan 17th and despite numerous letters and e mails sent to them, I have yet to receive my order or a reply from them, disgusted with this company
coletter
January 22nd, 2016
Following my initial review, I have plagued this company with emails- over 12 emails. I have decided to contact PayPal to assist me in this dispute as I have not received the order placed on December 12th 2015.

This company can not be trusted. I am hoping PayPal will secure the refund as I have asked this company directly and they have NOT RESPONDED.

I AM DELIGHTED TO REPORT RECEIVING A FULL REFUND WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF PAYPAL. SO HAPPY I USED PAYPAL AS THEY WILL DO ALL THE WORK ON ANY PURCHASES WITHIN 3 MONTHS WHERE THE SUPPLIER HAS FAILED TO DELIVER OR YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH REFUNDS.

Tip for consumers:
Further to my last review, I contacted Paypal 3 weeks ago as I very fortunately used Paypal when I paid for the DVDs. PayPal has secured a full refund. They did not communicate at any stage.
Do not give up on getting a refund. Citizens Advice Bureau/ your Bank, the Credit Card Company customer services.. and continue to send emails. Good luck everyone. I also feel a warning on Facebook and any other social media is in order!

brianh111
December 29th, 2015
I hate having to write these "reviews" but when sites like www.irishcountrymusic.com take your money, don't send what you've paid them for, and then don't acknowledge your correspondence well what choice do I have? DON'T buy anything from this site!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IrishCountryMusic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IrishCountryMusic?

Have a question about IrishCountryMusic?