This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iready.co

Iready.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Iready.co?

“Get rid of this NOW”

logan h.
12/17/20

Hi can you get this app out of everybody's existence or i'll sew you. This is the biggest piece of crap my two human eyes made of flesh have ever seen. Delete it or i'll sew you for making kids want to commit suicide.

loganh120
December 17th, 2020

adriannag12
November 20th, 2020

They keep staring at me and it makes me uncomfortable. I dont like the way they speak to me its too creepy. I think this needs to be fixed. Like fix their face or something idk make them less creepy and make them stop flirting with me!

bigc95
May 24th, 2021

I READY IS SO $#*!ING TRASH THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE MY PARALYSIS DEMON. SWEET LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO EAT GIRAFFE ASS.NOT TO MENTION PEPPER JACKIE LOOKS LIKE A GAY TEENAGER WHO ACTS GAY ON INSTAGRAM FOR VIEWS. I WISH I COULD JUST TELL A HENTAI PROTAGONIST TO RAPE HER.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Iready.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iready.co?

Have a question about Iready.co?