This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iqtester.co.uk

Iqtester.co.uk

Iqtester.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Iqtester.co.uk?

“This site offers an online IQ test”

Chris L.
2/5/11

This site offers an online IQ test. There is no mention of any fee or payment. It is a very long test (it states half an hour but I took longer). At the end of the test you have to text an SMS to get a code, and then pay them £5 gbp to get your result! Having spent anything up to an hour on this test I suspect many people will be willing to pay up albeit reluctantly.

chrisl8
February 5th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Iqtester.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iqtester.co.uk?

Have a question about Iqtester.co.uk?