IphoneRepairSquad.us

IphoneRepairSquad.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate IphoneRepairSquad.us?

“Simply the most truthful and efficient mobile device”

alex l.
4/15/16

100 stars!!!! Fixed my phone in 20 minutes!! Great personalities! Perfect customer service with quality product!! All you i-everything users like myself.. This is your go-to spot for all your repairs and replacements! They made my night! If you only knew the condition of my phone when I arrived.. You'd understand why this made my night!!! For the screen from the HCQS,which is best.

alexl93
April 15th, 2016
For the screen from the HCQS,which is best.

Questions? Get answers from the IphoneRepairSquad.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IphoneRepairSquad.us?

Have a question about IphoneRepairSquad.us?