Review of iPhonePuzzles

Tel: (786)747-8888
admin@iphone-puzzles.com

tiffanyz4
7/26/16

I ordered from this website. Very satisfied. It took my husband about an hour to disassemble and reassemble the phone. The digitizer/lcd was very easy to install, he simply transferred all of the of broken screens components to this one. This display has been working for a couple weeks now without any issues.

tiffanyz5
7/26/16

Ordered 6s from this website. I was shocked at how well this works. I have an iPhone 6s and had just gotten it replaced after dropping it in the pool when my son slams into it with his bike and cracked the screen. I replaced it myself with this item and all the tools were there the parts were in good condition! The screen worked flawlessly.

tiffanyz3
7/21/16

I highly recommend buying replacement screens from HW Wireless. The screen and tool kit had arrived on July 11, 2016 and the original set time for the item to arrive was July 14 through July 21th very impressed! Thanks again for the great product, fast shipping, quality service.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhonePuzzles staff and other customers.

iPhonePuzzles?