This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ioom.co.uk

Ioom.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ioom.co.uk?

“Contacted them to re-design my website”

Tolu A.
6/3/09

Contacted them to re-design my website. Asked me for payment which i promptly made. Since then theres been no contact. Phones not answered, emails ignored. Been trying for a month to get through. Asked for a refund and gave my bank details. Still nothing heard. WOULDNT recommend if you value your hard earned cash and actually plan to get work done!

tolua
June 3rd, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Ioom.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ioom.co.uk?

Have a question about Ioom.co.uk?