InvestingViews

InvestingViews has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InvestingViews ranks 26th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate InvestingViews?

“Let's do without scary stories. In the reviews of any platform, there will definitely be someone who”

Wilfred N.
8/14/21

Let's do without scary stories. In the reviews of any platform, there will definitely be someone who is dissatisfied with something. Newbies come with high expectations, have zero experience in trading, react to the slightest movement in the market, rush to sell out of their stupidity. Don't believe every review, just see for yourself!

wilfredn14
August 14th, 2021

arabellam4
September 13th, 2021

The company is suitable for both beginners and professionals. But a personal advice from ourselves, if you do not invest large amounts in trade, start with small, check your strategy yourself and your knowledge, and only then you can think about larger investments.

alfredm157
July 26th, 2021

I haven't made millions yet, of course, but I'm happy with the work they do. Always clear and quick execution of orders, normal commissions and excellent service. I especially like the analytics - everything is set out very competently and in clear language. I start my day with analytics.

angusm69
July 13th, 2021

I've been using demo for some time on another platform, but it didn't feel like real trading. So I made the live account here (Bronze one), and it's been a blast so far. Obviously, I'm not making millions, but I am getting something and enjoying myself in the process.

davinam21
October 5th, 2021

This broker provides some really fast withdrawals. I really love when money come in fast, so that's a real benefit to me. Spreads are low too. Looks like whatever you're looking for - they've got it.

danielg1476
September 15th, 2021

The amounts of stress from the current market have led me to a thought about changing my broker, that's how I encountered this company. Looks like they are exactly what I need, but the future will tell, I guess.

georgem1843
October 21st, 2021

I like that working with this company basically provides you free education in trading. Before I tried to learn everything by myself and it was so confusing, what I really needed was professional advice.

adamh818
October 9th, 2021

Trading world keeps changing constantly, and very fast too. I don't know if I would be still in the game if it wasn't for this broker and companies like it. I believe no one can survive today without the support of such professionals, not for a long time anyway.

sydneym143
August 1st, 2021

I was strained by constant disconnects in work with one broker. A friend advised to look at investingviews. Honestly, I was surprised, because I hadn't heard anything about this broker before, even though I've been in the theme. As it turned out, this company on the market is still relatively recent, but it already has its reputation. Reviews are generally positive, many constructive suggestions, it is clear that the functionality is not yet advanced. I decided to try to trade with this minimum set. In principle, now, half a year has passed without any complaints. Decent forex broker, transparent conditions, traces of fraud are not found. Managers do not interfere in the transaction, do not paint the left candles. Well, yes, now I just want to add extra options. For example, some new opportunities for withdrawal, for example, the same Kiwi.

colini12
August 13th, 2021

This is one of the few reliable brokers now that allows you to earn and withdraw money from your account. Those with experience understand what I am talking about. Such brokers can be counted on the fingers of one hand and they are worth their weight in gold.

kellym1374
August 18th, 2021

I like to trade currency pairs, it's a little tighter for me, but I don't stop as long as I spend less time on currencies. But the most important thing is that the broker does not fail from any side.

mariam2577
October 4th, 2021

To those who say that market is too uncertain right now - well, wasn't it always uncertain? This field of activity was always associated with risk, so if you are afraid of it, you'd be better off in office. If you want to try your skills in trading, then take the risk and get in cooperation with someone like this broker

jeaniel31
August 18th, 2021

The work of the company's employees is well-coordinated, a pleasant impression of support. I asked a lot of questions about the work of the platform, they answered in great detail and, most importantly, quickly.

christopherk898
October 22nd, 2021

I Got some bonus at these strange times for market. And this is helpful. I am glad I finally found a company with good spreads and a comfortable trading environment this time.

paulm2936
September 10th, 2021

Support. There is nothing to comment here. They work and constantly in touch, the response is very fast. Questions are solved, the reaction is fast.

edwardn169
August 25th, 2021

Even during the pandemic the company did everything possible so that I could continue. Very high quality support. Thanks. I thought everything would be worse and I will lose money.

estherk95
August 28th, 2021

For several years with this broker. In my opinion, if you want to start trading, the best option is to go to them. And they will teach and show and the chances are good. And no one will try to cheat you, and such things are difficult for a beginner to recognize

laurencef28
September 23rd, 2021

When I joined the company, I opened an account, but at the same time I was also practicing the strategy for the demo. Then I made sure that the platform can be classified as one of the top real brokers, no fakes!

garryc128
October 23rd, 2021

My deal yesterday was closed with profit only because of the 'take profit' level. Big thanks to all the support staff who helped me to get used to all this system.

janisd56
August 16th, 2021

I am also satisfied with the broker in everything, the terminal does not hang on the news, the withdrawal is timely.

murdochf
October 25th, 2021

Before this company, I was sure the trading is too complex for me. All these nuances with the spreads, accounts, positions, transactions… Thanks to this broker, they've managed to edcate me and help me to start. I am really glad I met them.

Questions? Get answers from the InvestingViews staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InvestingViews?

Have a question about InvestingViews?