InvestingViews

InvestingViews has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InvestingViews ranks 16th among Investing Other sites.

How would you rate InvestingViews?

“It's been a great experience”

Denis M.
7/13/21

It's been a great experience working with this broker. A couple of months, and I already doubled my depo on EUR/USD market jumps.

“WARNING! Scammers! BE WARNED”

Je n.
10/7/21

WARNING! I lost several thousand dollars to these animals! This business is not to be trusted, they scam you with investing your money in MT4 which is fake! You will first be allowed to make a small widthdrawal to earn trust, once you deposited more money in the account they will not allow you to widthdraw you money anymore. These people are profesionals, they lure you in I spoke with in total 7 different people. This i well originized Crime! Steer clear and i repeat DON'T give them your money. YOU WILL LOSE IT! WARNING

denism137
July 13th, 2021

garym1416
August 13th, 2021

The first impression of the company is pretty good, I hope that everything will continue to go smoothly.

clairec335
October 19th, 2021

Individual approach to each of their clients is the best thing I like in this broker. Opened an account a week ago, everything's fine up to the moment.

jen10
October 7th, 2021

No they never pick up the phone when you call customer service, the phone numbers they use to call you don't answer aswell when you call them. They are scammers! BE WARNED!

By Je n.

YES it is, they scam you. They are professionals and will do everything possible to make you believe it's a legit company. After you believe them and give them your money they will continuously come up with excuses to extort you for more money.

By Je n.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the InvestingViews staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InvestingViews?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about InvestingViews?